PO Sync (NY Sync) is loud and thumping.

Is there a fix for the loud thump from the NY sync?

…the loud click noise is a sync trigger on one channel in the stereo field to sync the pocket operator and also output the sound from the op-1 through the PO speaker.

…but i hate this noise by switching accidentally to NY when turning a bit to harsh!

IT’S PUMPING THE SHIT OUT MY SPEAKERS:

If you use a mono cable does the thumping go away? ALSO does anyone hear the electric computer scratching sound during microphone mode? Even on line input there seems to be the sound when the record drive is turned up. I downgraded the IOS back to the Official and original OS in hopes it would go away, but it didn’t.

…but why would you you use NY when you don’t have a Pocket Operator connected. you may use a stereo splitter, but the sound turns into mono and this click track that you can use with a volca for instance.

if your Mic just crackles and puts out that whiney noise even with full amplitude it’s definitely broken.

is it a new unit? otherwise you can mail TE or have to buy this spare part:

https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/Nvws3aIkIeanwD2Y

I-fixit got this from time to time for about 50 bucks.
...but why would you you use NY when you don't have a Pocket Operator connected. you may use a stereo splitter, but the sound turns into mono and this click track that you can use with a volca for instance.

if your Mic just crackles and puts out that whiney noise even with full amplitude it's definitely broken.

is it a new unit? otherwise you can mail TE or have to buy this spare part:

https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/Nvws3aIkIeanwD2Y

I-fixit got this from time to time for about 50 bucks.

The mic is broken? It’s brand new, so that’s super lame. I do have 3 Volcas and am wanting to use NY to sync them, but also still receive the audio from the OP-1. I got my OP from Amazon so I suppose I’ll just send it out to them for an exchange. I really love the idea of being able to record my guitars and vocals on the OP-1 and making full songs anywhere I go, that’s why I want the microphone to work perfectly (beside the excruciating price point.)

…ok is it recording, though?

and yeah use a splitter for that. sync to volcas and sound to your mixer.

Do you know what stereo channel the SYNC signal is on? And yes it is recording, it just has a small eleconic computer sounding hum, like that of a tiny fax machine that whirs. Maybe it’s cell phone interference. @JohnnyEgo

Do you know what stereo channel the SYNC signal is on?
It's definitely either left or right.

true.

Image result for emoji

Do you know what stereo channel the SYNC signal is on?

It’s definitely either left or right.

Solved!?

welcome to Operator-1.com.

#closed#