Pocket Operator Cases

I was looking for a case to tote my OP-Z in and one of them ended up fitting 2 PO’s perfectly. The case is made very well. They don’t move at all when closed and there is also a net for cables/batteries etc.

The shorter one of the 2 from the Amazon link is this one. The longer one is looking like a good fit for the OP-Z when it gets here… :#

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KX3854Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_0490 IMG_0491

Here is something that I made for my POs thanks to one guy on thingiverse:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1582528

You can download the *.stl files and print them using 3D printer.

1 Like

3 Likes

I just got this one for my po33ko.
It fits perfectly and has a pocket for cables. The case is small and hard, perfect for my traveling.

!

2 Likes

Beer koozies provides extra protection. image

1 Like

I got my first PO the other day and wasn’t super impressed with the CAX case. I don’t like that it’s still exposed at the rear and it seemed like I was shorting out some solder points when handling it.

I was just about to grab my vernier calipers and boot up fusion 360, when it occurred to me that I may as well bridge the gap with a LEGO design.

You may have seen my LEGO technic, Elektron stands before (you can kind of see them in action in the background) and I also made a case for my Erebus from LEGO. That said I think this is my favourite synth related LEGO creation so far. It kind of reminds me of a mini arcade cab…

… Oh snap, now I HAVE to buy the PO Arcade!

Anyway; as you can see, I left the CAX case on to provide a bit of shock absorption and to help with the fit (it’s nice and snug) the lanyard still works, access to the line in and headphone / sync out is all good and the little raised bumps on the side are to protect the pots, just in case it ever falls face forward.

I threw it together quickly and it’s a pretty conservative design but it does the job pretty well, though it just occurred to me that I may as well make a lid for it well.

EDIT:

This has to be the dopest case I’ve seen though…

MPO-33

6 Likes

This topic help me a lot and finally got one case for two POs on Amazon:

Space for two or three Pocket Operator and one iRig pro and some cables

1 Like

I revised the LEGO case so that it also has a port for the mic and is now vented by a grille on the back for better portable sound.

EDIT: I’ve since inserted a piece of low density foam into the mic aperture. Far less wind and sibilance now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

@HelloOperator rad dude looks awesome!

Any recommendations for a suitable soft bag? Just ordered my first 2 POs

Hi all, will the ditchstudio cases work with the PO-33 in built mic or will it inhibit the sound too much? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M7MW3X5
Fits well with hanger still on. May need extra padding.

Here’s a Thingiverse case I designed and posted yesterday.

2 Likes

Good work :+1: looks like its easy to print with no support !

Thanks! If I’m being honest it prints best with supports, but they’re minimal.

kinda looks like a super nintendo cartridge :stuck_out_tongue:

i found this guy on Ebay and he 3d prints these slip-in covers (Pocket Operator PO Case | eBay)