Pocket Operator Eurorack Cases

Why are there little to no Pocket Operators cases that are designed to fit into Eurorack Cases!!! I found one a long time ago, it was kind of DIY and involved a lot of instructions. Building one that’s ready to go out of the Box shouldn’t be too hard. All you would need is a acrylic case that fits over pocket operators and also fits into a modular case. You would also need 2L shaped 3.5mm through adapters that are attached to the cases. (Added plus if theyvare set up in a spring system). You would think that because these tiny devices are already practically modules that these cases would be readily available if not provided by teenage engineering. But alas…

I guess the buttons on the POs are more comfortable being pressed when holding the unit in your hands, similar to a thumb piano. When they are mounted on eurorack they become pretty difficult to use

1 Like

i swear i saw something like this in the last couple days

You should make something like that! Or commission someone to make one for you!

My immediate thought would be that it’s not worth dedicating rack space to a PO when you can just as easily have it outside your rack and keep things cleaner and more easily routed.
Unless I guess you have a huge rack and a bunch of open space. But again, I don’t feel like it would provide a whole lot more value IN the eurorack case then it does nearby.

Could be cool if TE released PO Eurorack modules tho! Like with better form factors for eurorack and CV connectivity and stuff!

1 Like