Pocket Operator Tonic PO-32 | Available for Purchase

https://teenage.engineering/products/po-32

159€ !

Wow… A bit too much for me, I fear.

Same Same my pal

I couldn’t justify the expense. With the PO-12 and the Ipad I have my drum needs covered already

£55 if you already have Microtonic. That’s cool. I feared it would be a bit more.

Wonder why the case for the PO-32 is ÂŁ35 and the rest ÂŁ25, when all that is different is the colour?

Academic for me anyway, as my drum needs are covered by PO-12, OP-1, 808, Logic and a fleshware drummer.

Oh - and I don’t buy the PO cases anyway as I like the hangy thing :slight_smile:

CB

Put my order in.

@cloud, I also like the hangar. I love the cases too though. I wish you didn’t have to break the PO to put it in the case.

I wonder if preorders will at least receive microtonic before the PO-32 ships.

I was assuming they would just send you a download code or something right away. I ordered the pack but haven’t gotten anything yet. Just a normal confirmation email.

I was assuming they would just send you a download code or something right away. I ordered the pack but haven’t gotten anything yet. Just a normal confirmation email.

word…

Same here.

Uhh, I bought one because I am weak.

Think I might sell my PO-12 and PO-14 as it looks like this thing can do some bassline stuff too.

What do you guys think?

Ordered the po-32 and going to sell my volca sample.

Uhh, I bought one because I am weak.

Think I might sell my PO-12 and PO-14 as it looks like this thing can do some bassline stuff too.

What do you guys think?

Well, put them both on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272527988290?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Discount for existing Microtonic users. But wait! You’ll have to wait :confused:

"Since you already own Microtonic you might want to wait for the next batch of PO-32 that will be sold without Microtonic for $89, on top of which you will receive a little discount. The second batch will start shipping first week of april. We will send you another email as soon as we have all the details.

Best Regards,
Magnus & Fredrik Lidström"

Guess I stepped in way too late. I love the PO-32, only just got it yesterday and it’s my favourite piece of gear, together with the PO-33. I should have stepped in years ago, because I also bought Microtonic about 7 to 8 years ago (can’t remember lol).
Anyway when I saw this tiny powerful piece of work existed and could be filled with Microtonic sounds I had to get it and no regrets at all, except for not getting it earlier.

1 Like