Post your latest purchase (audio related)

Machinedrum! best drums from outerSpace.

2013 Fender Mustang
Line 6 M5 a lot better effects processor than my KP 3.

Nord Lead A1

…ditto X2. :wink:

Sub Phatty. Fills my analog mono gas. Word up to everyone talking about the strymons. Really want the big sky and timeline. My next fx boxes will prob be the new oto machines though, when they come out and when I can afford them

The nord drum reminds me of my Apple G4Cube (pre turn of the century) I marvelled at how tiny and clean it was, then realised, everything would have to be external, the CD burner, the Zip drive, the scanner, the massive monitor, mouse, keyboard, and printer! It all took up such a huge desk it was ridiculous (mainly the big ass monitors fault). I'm scarred for life, so the nord, alas, cannot be for me.

Haha I never saw the G4 Cube in person, but from the sound of it, it seems like the prototype to the Mac Mini. The Nord Drum is like any module, mostly marketed to drummers, I just use mine with an iPad and I’m good to go :).

The ND2 has loads more of features, but for the price it would be nice to have a simple sequencer.

Just bought the iTrack Dock with $20 bucks off. I’m a little hesitant …but hoping for the best.

From Vegas to So-Cal, let’s hope it doesn’t melt.

Boss Loopstation TC-505.

W/ the OP-1 feeding in, the possibilities are endless.

Sub Phatty :wink:

iTrack Dock. But. I had issues connecting the OP-1 for MIDI to work.
I found a workaround where you have to run a Novation app on the iPad to get the OP-1 and other controllers to recognize MIDI in and out.

1: Run either the Novation Launch pad or Launch key apps on the iPad.
2: Make sure power is off to the iTrack.
3: Dock the iPad and connect the OP-1 to the MIDI port.
4: Turn on power to the iTrack

Other than that its a nice piece of hardware.

Oh, yeah.... I also plunked down several balls on the "Wavedrum Global"..

So sexy.

you have the iPad Mini, iPad 4 or the air?

just picked up a Alesis HR16 w/ some custom EPROM sets…yum

@meneervincent DAYUUM, dutchie got money

I gave in and bought an Arturia Beatstep (mainly to drive my shruthi-1), its pretty cool. It’s really solid, notched encoders, the sequencer is fun to have, pads are awesome. Above all it is more mobile than my BRC2000. Very flexible in use. pretty nifty thing for 100 coins.

@dimi3 If the question was for me. I have iPad Air and mini.

@erhenius looking for a year to that beauty. In euro’s with discount 699. Good price I think. Dutchie had money!

I think these purchases count but I’ve been on a buying binge with my Nintendo 3DS. There are a number of excellent “apps” available on the download store that allow you to create music.

The entire Rytmik series (original, 8-bit, Rap, World, and Rock) offer some nice samples to sequence along with a decent amount of control over stereo panning and delay settings.

Rhythm Core Alpha 2 also uses samples though these seem rougher. Still, it’s a very nice program as long as audio fidelity isn’t your main goal.

Finally, you can’t forget Korg’s two existing apps, DS-10 (which still needs to be purchased as a cart) and M01 which can be downloaded to your device.

I’ve enjoyed the few Rytmik titles I already owned so I purchased the rest over the weekend at $7.99 each. I also purchased Rhythm Core Alpha 2 (having owned the original) just to try. These apps are lots of fun, offer all sorts of interesting features and allow you to create some quirky yet polished music if you put in the time. Yes, they are essentially toys but I really enjoy them!

Pierre

iTrack Dock. But. I had issues connecting the OP-1 for MIDI to work.
I found a workaround where you have to run a Novation app on the iPad to get the OP-1 and other controllers to recognize MIDI in and out.

1: Run either the Novation Launch pad or Launch key apps on the iPad.
2: Make sure power is off to the iTrack.
3: Dock the iPad and connect the OP-1 to the MIDI port.
4: Turn on power to the iTrack

Other than that its a nice piece of hardware.

I just got an email from a Focusrite rep giving me the exact steps he got from a user. Is that you?

Sounds like bit of a hassle, hopefully they’ll get that sorted one day.

The Sunrizer synth, it’s currently -70% at the iOS App Store (that’s $3).

Boss Loopstation TC-505.

You’ll love it!!!
It’s a bummer that you can’t re-sample/bounce loops though…I work around this by bouncing loops into the DelayLab’s looper or into the Octatrack and the back into the 505.
It’s one of the most fun instrument I’ve got…I use it on almost everything.
Have fun!

Boss Loopstation TC-505.

You’ll love it!!!
It’s a bummer that you can’t re-sample/bounce loops though…I work around this by bouncing loops into the DelayLab’s looper or into the Octatrack and the back into the 505.
It’s one of the most fun instrument I’ve got…I use it on almost everything.
Have fun!

Oh… I’ve had it for a while. It’s just my “latest”, as per topic!!

:wink: