::Post your studio pics:: (mobile, bedroom, pro, kitchen)

Probably should have tried to take a better photo…

Awesome looking guitar @lawsod. And Wow, how’s that mac holding up?

I was just visiting friends on a farm on Whidbey Island @Tarekith.
Beautiful place!

@kites

Awesome looking guitar @lawsod. And Wow, how’s that mac holding up?

Haha the mac is an old G3 and I got it with the nord modular to run the software editor on. It works fine for that purpose :slight_smile:

nice simple setup and a good lookin' mpc

Where’s everyone else’s? Keep em’ coming!

@Kites -I will do soon as I’ve recieved my OP ,moved some stuff and took some pictures (and learnt how to embed).
…And tidied up.

@Kites -I will do soon as I've recieved my OP ,moved some stuff and took some pictures (and learnt how to embed). ..And tidied up.

Awesome, glad your accommodating for the OP-1.

Summer version of the studio :slight_smile:

Cheers @Kites.I’m really lovin this community with its battles and this forum.I can’t see many other synths having as much going in this respect.it gives me faith against any doubts when thinking about this purchase (you know …“i could buy x,y+z instead"or"what if my io board brakes”).its also interesting getting glimpses of people around the globe as mainly unknown entities,getting to know you all bit by bit.I like that.

Ps…sorry about hijackin thread with me pychobabbles.

Not at all, babble on! I’m all about the community OP-1 spirit too.

Here is a nicer picture of my bedroom ‘studio’. Complete with an Instagram filter. Whatadick.

Not even as clear as the last. But, you know… It looked shit. This is more like how I see it. Always keepin it dark

Where's everyone else's? Keep em' coming!

Maybe you should change the thread title to just “studio” as opposed to “bedroom studio”…?
I think you would get more people to contribute.

^my studio is in disarray. I have more hobbies than music and my studio reflects that. ill give it a nice tidyup and eventually post it here…

^also op1 with no IO board equals mostly ipad music…

@lawsod - bed probably takes up less space than the music gear :slight_smile:

Where's everyone else's? Keep em' coming!

K I’ll fiddle around with it, thanks.

Maybe you should change the thread title to just “studio” as opposed to “bedroom studio”…?
I think you would get more people to contribute.