Power supply for PO's

Hi guys, this might be old news for a lot of you, but I share this info anyway.
I was looking around about the PO’s when I ordered them and suddenly came on this site that has power supplies that could replace the batteries for ever and also they have some great cases for the PO’s.

If you are interested and didn’t know about this before, you can check it out here: https://myvolts.com/ReVolt

1 Like

Thanks Mike - I’ve just bought some so i will let everyone know how it goes.

Hope it works for you as it worked for me, only thing that I started noticing now is that when you link them up from one USB sometimes the connection seems a bit loose so not sure if I received a faulty wire or so, but in overall I am very pleased with it and only use batteries for the PO-33 when going out and want to record some samples to mess about, and I even got some for my other devices that would need batteries, so in overall I am a happy puppy with this discovery. Take care and hope it works for you.

Well - I thought it was about time on sunday when I tried to do a short live set and 6 minutes in one of my POs just died. I had charged ll of my batteries but it either died or dis-lodged. i just gave up and walked off stage.