Problem with my new PO-20

Hello, I received my PO-20 yesterday and I have some problems.
First of all, I know a bit about POs that already have a PO-35.
But my PO-20, turns off by itself after not even 2 minutes after putting in new batteries(yesterday i went to the supermarker and buy a new set of batteries). And the batteries when I leave them are abnormally hot (and even with new batteries i get the Low Batt icon). I tried a reset, without success. It’s quite frustrating because I had to use it today during a live performance.
What frustrates me is that for the little that I have been able to use it I like it very much but as it goes off constantly I cannot do much with it.
Can you help me?
Regards,
MrShu

I had this exact thing with a brand new KO a couple of weeks ago. I sent it back straight away.
It 100% shouldn’t be doing that.

Ok thanks, i try to troubleshoot more and a few things popped up :

• i can’t save my patterns,
  • the shutdown does not work (Sound + Write).
    I already send an email hope they send me a new one, i am really disappointed.

@LockdownParadise What is the procedure for returning a product? I ordered my PO-20 ot the TE official website (not at a reseller).

I’m afraid I don’t know. I got mine from Amazon. I’m sure there’ll be a link to contact them either in your receipt / shipping confirmation or contact them by email with your order number.
Hope they resolve it for you quickly

Ok thanks sorry to bother you about that. I will open a ticket or contact them by email on monday.
Thanks for your reply.

Absolutely no problem! Good luck!

1 Like

Get in touch with support via email, they are generally very helpful in my experience with returns, will take some time depending on where you are but good service for a smaller sized company

1 Like

Thanks to both of you, i will contact TE on monday.
Regards,
Shu