Problems using OP-1 as midi controller in Logic Pro

When I use my op-1 as a midi controller in Logic Pro, the “1” button and the “synthesizer” button make the track i have selected inaudible. For instance, I assigned the “1” and “2” buttons to move up and down through the tracks in Logic. But each time I press the “1” button to select the previous track, it also mutes the tracking had selected. The mute button in Logic does not appear to be selected and clicking the mute button or the solo button does not make the track audible again. I can hear the track so long as I hold down the “1” button. The only way I can fix the problem is by duplicating the track and dragging the clips to the new track. I thought it might have something to do with the controller assignments so I ended up deleting all of my assignments (smh) but somehow this problem still persists. Even though there are no controller assignments for my OP-1, the ”1” button and the “synthesizer” button still make the tracks inaudible. Has anyone here encountered any similar problems? This is really bumming me out.
I know this might be a problem with Logic but if anyone knows anything that can help, that would be much appreciated.