Remember last radio station?

Is this possible? Seems like a basic feature but mine keeps forgetting the station and I have to retune it which is a pain.

The weird thing is, it’s seems random as to when it does it. Maybe it’s time based and/or if I’ve been in another mode for a few days.

My OB-4 is plugged in so it’s not the battery.

1 Like

I’ll check this out on mine and get back to ya.

First of all, you should unplug your OB-4 and only charge it when needed
Also I believe it only saves it until it’s turned off. Just like the loops section of disk mode.

1 Like

It does seem to remember the station when I power off and back on the next day. But, it also sometimes doesn’t. I contacted TE and they’re looking into it.

I didn’t realize keeping it plugged in is a no-no though…?

1 Like

generally speaking it is not good for long term battery health
to keep the battery at full charge too often

same for keeping the battery too low too often

2 Likes

OK - that’s good to know. Thanks!

1 Like

Left it a week and it’s still on the same station…aaaahhh my beloved Radio4, perfect for kicking drums.

2 Likes

please try the latest firmware (using orthoplay to update)

does anyone know if there is a description of the FW updates for OB-4? strange i can find it for all their other products but for OB-4 it just says go to the orthplay app but there is no info about the actual FW update itself. bugs fixed, features added etc?

I tried to update but I don’t get the message that a new firmware (1.5.9) available. I even tried deleting the Orthoplay app & removing the OB-4 from it - still won’t let me go past 1.5.8

i just updated to 1.5.10 this morning. maybe its depends on your device/ios version?

OK - will give it another try - especially now that there’s another release (.10)

release notes should be shown in orthoplay before confirming the update.

for 1.5.10:

• improve loop disk mode
  • improve loop storing
  • various bug fixes
1 Like

Unfortunately the sub harmonic distortion issue is still not fixed.

can you expound on this issue? i didnt realize this was an issue. what does it mean and how can i reproduce it?