Shortfilm/OP-1 featured Sounds/Pictures!

Hey Guys,
we’ve done a nice shortfilm and i was able to make all Music and some Soundeffects with the OP-1.
It’s truly just the OP-1 in the beginning and at the end of that Movie. “Scissors” is a Song of my project NervousKidz and includes Rytm and Beta OS features before it was leaked.
It’s a pleasure for me to Show you that thing and it’s hopefully inspirational for you guys cause i think that we are a small group of Operators.
makes me really really happy to Share something with you! :v::v::v:

Geschenk with NervousKidz on Vimeo.

…i would appreciate your feedback…

…take…a…listen???

…yeah right buddy…

the OP-1 kills it with speedness. :slight_smile:
first part has been made within 15 minutes and it’s just layered on tape. Drums are played by hand in a neil young - jim jarmusch manner so i haven’t used a sequencer or something.

I must say that iam impressed by the Sound quality especially in such a project and i’ve never heard a bad bad mood tone like the one at the end of the movie before. it’s pure Unison OP-1!

thx for feedbacking and i appreciate if you spend ~ 10 minutes to watch this lil Movie.

:v::v::v::v::v::v:

...take...a...listen???

Hahahahahaha. An operator never forgets :wink:

....yeah right buddy....

the OP-1 kills it with speedness. :slight_smile:
first part has been made within 15 minutes and it’s just layered on tape. Drums are played by hand in a neil young - jim jarmusch manner so i haven’t used a sequencer or something.

I must say that iam impressed by the Sound quality especially in such a project and i’ve never heard a bad bad mood tone like the one at the end of the movie before. it’s pure Unison OP-1!

thx for feedbacking and i appreciate if you spend ~ 10 minutes to watch this lil Movie.

:v::v::v::v::v::v:

Sounds interesting will check it out when get some time. Thanks for sharing.

good short film, and good music

Good short man. I dig it.

…thx that’s cool