Snapshots limit?

I recently got my OP-1 and now is sampling the hell out of everything I have. But came across a problem. I still have 140mb free on my storage, but cant save anything, it says “Full” when i try to save another patch. Am i doing something wrong?

UPD: Sorry, google id. Strange restrition tbh

Yeah this was the first ‘wtf’ thing I hit with recently bought OP. It still makes no sense to me. Inability to share sampling memory dynamically across drum/synth samplers and also inability to truncate samples to maximise memory use is kinda baffling. Must make sense under the hood somewhere I guess tho…

TE could at least give users option to delete presets and claw back a few patch spaces that way…

I recently got my OP-1 and now is sampling the hell out of everything I have. But came across a problem. I still have 140mb free on my storage, but cant save anything, it says "Full" when i try to save another patch. Am i doing something wrong?

UPD: Sorry, google id. Strange restrition tbh

Yeah, you just have to hook up to a laptop or android device or whatever and archive stuff every once in a while.