Synth and effects order

Hello there,

I just received my refurbished op-z from amazon warehouse.
I quickly tested it, I didn’t feel any double trigger and the encoders didn’t come off. The unit is verry slighly bent, but still sits with all four corners in contact with the table.

One thing, tho: I don’t have a iphone, or mac, and my Android phone doesn’t do either USB OTG or bluetooth BLE. So no app for me (unless it can work through bluestacks ?).

I can see 9 synth engines on each track, and 6 or 5 fx on each fx track (I know the second fx track doesn’t have delay). Could someone tell me which engines are on each track by default, and in which order ?

Thanks !

I don’t remember, mine’s different now. But if you want the original state, you can factory reset the device.

I did. Problem is, I don’t now the order of the synths now. I guess I could figure out the effects, but the synths are harder.

I found this other thread: Explanations on synth engines - #16 by pselodux I can just look and the file number on my opz.
I’m only missing the id of the analog, Organ and EP engine, and the id’s of the effects.

Solved !
If anyone ever finds this thread, you check the synth engines by looking into the samplepacks folder on the op-z is in disk mode. There is one folder per synth tracks, and then numbered folders which contain a single, empty file. The synth engine numbers are:
saw = 26
uranus = 129 (only on bass track)
electric = 98 (not on chord track)
digital = 25
volt = 65
bow = 112
cluster = 11 (not on bass track)
shade = 31 (only on chord track)
analog = 10
organ = 14
ep = 17.

I was able to reorganise them so that it’s more consistent across tracks.

By default, the effect on fx track ones are, in order:
delay
bad reverb
distortion
bitcrunch
good reverb
chorus

On the other fx track, the effects are the same except it doesn’t have delay (so everything is offset by one).