TE event January 27?

heard a rumor there is some TE launch event in stockholm on jan, 27… can anyone confirm this or have any more information on what might be happening there then?

That would be just perfect, I’ll probably be in Stockholm for the first time precisely this week :smiley:

Hopefully OPzedddddddddddd

So I bought my tickets, I’ll be there for sure :slight_smile:
@instantjuggler, can you tell where the rumour was coming from? Didn’t hear about it anywhere…
#teasing :smiley:

@artsun - link? bought tickets? it cost money? i can’t find any information about it beyond what i wrote in the initial post.

Ups sorry for the confusion --> I bought plane tickets for my trip to Sweden that happens to be the same week!
So I don’t know anything about a potential event on the 27th, and I was even wondering where did you hear this ruour in the first place.
:slight_smile:

ah ha! someone over on the lines forum posted it under a op-z thread! but seems it might be the launch of 2 new PO’s… i looked online this morning for more info but couldn’t find any links anywhere.

KO and Speak?:

https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/6ssjvk/teenage_engineering_po33_ko_and_po35_speak_listed/

thanks for the link!

ah ha! someone over on the lines forum posted it under a op-z thread! but seems it might be the launch of 2 new PO's... i looked online this morning for more info but couldn't find any links anywhere.

alright! Spotted. Thanks!

ah ha! someone over on the lines forum posted it under a op-z thread! but seems it might be the launch of 2 new PO's... i looked online this morning for more info but couldn't find any links anywhere.

What’s the lines forum?

What’s the lines forum?

https://llllllll.co/

looks like its an event in Lund at a music festival, not a release event in Stockholm…