TE Fan Discord Server

Hey guys so I made a discord for the TE fan base! Heymun and Andrew for Small Operations are helping as well! I thought it would be cool to have a little base kind of thing like this forum page we’re people can share presets easily, share their music, and give advice if someone is confused on something. But I also think it could be a lot more as well! It’s open to everyone! https://discord.gg/BMqwYeG

1 Like

that’s what this forum is for…

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it posted yet but there is a new TE discord growing over here at: https://discord.gg/BMqwYeG

See you all around!

I would perfer to continue to use the forum, founded and maintained by the community, instead of a proprietary platform made by a for profit company.

4 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:
But anyway, Discord offers to chat which is complementary with this forum, I guess.

2 Likes

and its not facebook! I would rather spend time on discord than on facebook.

+1

I would rather be in a universe where FB does not exist…

2 Likes

Luckily you can use both if you want at no cost! You don’t even have to install the Discord client to disk if you want. In-depth topics on forums and real-time chat with your favorite community members on discord!

1 Like

Agreed. Not a fan of discord except for gaming chat.

1 Like

Looks like you’ve sparked a bit of discord with your post

1 Like

Something something anti social social club.

Lololol

Mmmm, now that a few days have passed, I feel like it’s splitting the information… and the community.
Don’t you feel so?

1 Like

Doesn’t help there are two competing servers up now and I’m currently favoring Samplik Prost’s TE ENG server which isn’t the one I have posted.

For what it’s worth, I joined the discord server and keep forgetting to launch discord and go look. I’m still popping over here once or twice a day to see where the discussions are going.

Not trying to criticize those who see value in discord, just an observation of how I’m using things.