Tempo Sync Op-1 via OpLab

Guys, is anyone able to successfully sync OP-1 to a clock coming from modular via OpLab?
Task seems sipmle enough, and something that OpLab seems to be designed for, but it eludes me…
Mode “0” with sign,e source that is supposedly distributed to all other outputs should do it, right?
I see it is passing signal to MIDI out and to Host A where the OP-1 is connected, but OP-1 does not seem to recognize it as clock…
Any insight will be appreciated!
p.

hmm, anybody was able to sync op-1 to anything using oplab?..

Never tries it with the oplab, but I managed to sync the Op-1 from the Tanzbär via iConnectMIDI once… but it drifted after about 1 min… :confused: It´s a shame because I like using OP-1 as my “daw”/tape recorder

I actually was able to sync it with iConnectMIDI as well, but not with OpLab!

I think I must be missing something, because the idea that the two products made by TE (one specifically to be an interface designed for the other) are not able to facilitate sync is just too absurd.

Hoping that someone can school me on how to make this happen…

Also, I sent TE an email directly asking for this information from them…

So far no response.

I suppose this might be the answer to my questions… if nobody uses Oplab in this fashion, then there is no support of it. OR it could be the other way around.

It makes me sad that TE does not even answer…

I just recently got an Oplab, and I find it very mysterious. The documentation isn’t the most helpful. I have a hard time even determining what mode I’m in. I’ve successfully gotten other gear to sync to the OP-1 (basically through trial/error), but I haven’t yet tried the reverse.

@wingo “Mysterious” is a nice way of putting it.

And same here: I can sync things TO the OP-1, but what I am unable to do is to sync the Op-1 to external source…