Tombola - Lost notes

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ll input notes into the closed tombola and come back 30 seconds later and less than half the notes are still in the sequencer visually and audibly. Sometimes I’ll actually catch a glance of them shooting out of the tombola as I switch back to the sequencer screen.

Again, the tombola is closed with no gaps for the notes to escape. I’ve tried different speeds, rotational direction, levels of gravity and “bounciness” (green and red encoders) to no avail. I’ve tried opening and reclosing the tombola. No luck.

Anyone else experiencing this? Been happening for a while and I seem to remember it before the beta. Could it have to do with a nearly full memory on my op-1?

I like to use this for some swirling synth pads to add some body/ambiance to pop or singer-songwriter material and its a bummer to get to a few minutes into a song and realize that the thing has devolved to just two or three notes (if that) spinning in the tombola. Any thoughts?

Apologies if this topic has been addressed. Haven’t found it in a couple search attempts.

Thanks,
Jeff

I encountered that recently myself! The spin speed will also gradually slow down for me. I never noticed this until loading the new presets from the beta to my OP-1 (which is on the older official OS). Loading the presets maxed out my memory as well, so perhaps that has something to do with it. I’m going to do a reset soon and see if that helps.

I bet it drops notes as it encounters the limits of it’s polyphony…

If you turn the white knob right until the Tombola fully opens and closes again, there are now little gaps between each wall. Make sure you have the white know turned all the way left!

I have noticed missing notes to.
I seem to lose them when pages are switched, hence seeing them fly out the corners when switching back.

If you turn the white knob right until the Tombola fully opens and closes again, there are now little gaps between each wall. Make sure you have the white know turned all the way left!

That was it… I feel less crazy now, thanks. The tombola speed still slows down for me over time… not sure if that’s by design as I don’t recall noticing it before, but not a big deal.

It slows down intentionally, yes