Trouble with custom patches (Beginner Question)

Hi there,

Just got my OP-1 last night and was uploading some new patches to the device, but it seems they have all gone missing, or perhaps I didn’t put them in the right folder. For context it was the RMR pack, which I know is notoriously large so maybe that was the cause…?

Anyway, I’m not sure if I need to make a custom folder for patches in disk mode, or some other thing to dump the patches onto as none are showing up.

Lastly, what should I be looking for on the OP-1 as far as patches go? Are there preset names or just synth engines? Just curious about where to locate more patches on the device.

Thank you for your time.

How do you load your patch? Maybe you got the wrong shortcut and see only the sound engines?

My apologies, yes that was the case the whole time :upside_down_face: .

I do have an incidental question that may be worth adding: Is there a way to know if the patches being put on the OP-1 are reaching the maximum (40) limit other than just counting all of the patches or drum kits / samples manually? I ask this because I know that there were some patches being loaded onto the OP-1 that were saying “Failed to create synth patch”, etc.