TX-6 Cables

Hello! I’ve been searching and not finding much. I just ordered a TX-6 and am looking at getting cables to connect my Synths etc. Obviously the cables have to be slim on the 1/8 side to the TX-6, and I’m also looking for female stereo splits so that I can connect all my gear with regular mono 1/4 cables. The options for 1/8 male slim to 1/4 dual female are not many, there are some I can order on AliExpress but I have no way of knowing if they’ll actually fit:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804599055792.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.0.0.6be7f19cz9Pnij&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa&_randl_shipto=US

The other option would be to do 1/8 slim male to 1/4 female > 1/4 male to 1/4 female stereo splitter > mono instrument cable but that seems like a lot of extra cables to buy and I’d prefer to do the first option…

Check these out.

4 Likes

Thanks! I should have specified length too, these are 5ft long, I would need some that are a little longer too!

anyone know of some thin 3.5mm to xlr cables?

What cables are people using to connect their studio monitors to the TX-6?

TX-6 6.35mm jack → the Elektron CK-1 adapter → 2 1/4" to XLR cables

the CK-1 kit has been incredibly useful over the years, it solves a lot of situations:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Had totally forgott about the elektron cable thingy