Ultimate OP 1 stand?

Mine was supposed to ship 3.26, and he just sent me a tracking number today, so it sounds like he’s a few days behind.

Yep mine is on its way too since yesterday, right after my previous message…

I was told March 25th as well. Haven’t heard anything yet but am hoping posting here changes my luck;)

Mine is set for next tues

I hope I see a shipment notification soon too! Looks like he got a bit of business out of all of us, huh?

He sounds a bit overwhelmed by the orders. Its a decent looking product so good for him.

Whew! Got my shipping notification today! :slight_smile:

I got tracking number a couple days ago!

Delivery isnt the quickest and most informative is it…got a ‘stuck in transit’ for the past 4 days now

Yeah mine has been in “pre-shipment” in Prague since March 29…that’s more than a week.

Their new stand for analog heat looks very nice too

Well I finally received mine a couple of days ago. I’m a bit disappointed: The glue didn’t stick well on a piece of wood, making the entire thing moving and somehow ready to disassemble. I’ll have to stop by a friend of mine to glue it again. I just emailed Peter, waiting for an answer, I’ll keep you posted. The guy looks quite honest though, I’m sure it was an accident. And this apart, the stand is a nice piece of work, well angled, and quite promising!

Hi Guys,

Pete from mixingtable.com here.

As artsun has said a piece of his stand has come unglued, which is unfortunate and I have apologized and offered a return.

I hope this is a one off, but since this is a new product and we were producing them at a high rate there may be teething problems. If anyone else has a problem with their stand don’t hesitate to contact me and we’ll arrange a return and replacement.

Cheers, Pete

Hi Guys,

Pete from mixingtable.com here.

As artsun has said a piece of his stand has come unglued, which is unfortunate and I have apologized and offered a return.

I hope this is a one off, but since this is a new product and we were producing them at a high rate there may be teething problems. If anyone else has a problem with their stand don't hesitate to contact me and we'll arrange a return and replacement.

Cheers, Pete

Yeah thanks for your ultra fast answer and for the offer! Very fair from you. I’ll try to fix it here though as it’s no big deal and not worth a shipping roundtrip, I think.

Has anyone (apart from artsun) received theirs? The shipping company are rubbish…day 7 of ‘in transit’ on the shipping website

Mine has departed Nassau NY today, headed here. Hope to see it in a few days!

Pete pointed out to me that the “in transit” window is when an item is sitting in US customs. It confused me cause it looked like it was sitting in Prague. Mine also sat there for seven days, and is now in Nassau, NY too.

Regarding the shipping, we post it with Czech Post who send it on to the destination country within 2 days. it depends on who the national post office is in your country as to who finally delivers it.

In the case of the United States it’s USPS.

USPS will update their tracking when it gets through US Customs, and how long that takes is up to US Customs only.

The tracking USPS is not very detailed I’m afraid, so it can look like nothing is happening for a while.

This method of shipping is the only one that is available at a reasonable cost. Otherwise it would be a courier company who have much more detailed tracking, but are also much more expensive to send goods to the USA.

We have had anything between 7-28 days transit time to the US, so it’s best to be patient.

Once it’s in the hands of USPS we don’t have any more information about the package than is shown by the tracking link. That’s all we can see from the Czech Republic.

Cheers, Pete

Arrived today. Really good build quality and nice design. Impressed!

Mine is at the post office, I missed the delivery today, I’ll pick it up tomorrow!! I’ll post pics!