Videopak I am building

Here is a YouTube Snippet video of a VideoPac which I plan to give you guys real soon.

11 Likes

Oh heck yeah!
Looks great! video was the main reason I nabbed the OPz so I’m glad to see these developing.

gimme gimme :heart_eyes:

Very cool! great work

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I created a Videopak (note I am spelling it correctly now lol).

I created a GitHub repository and dropped a zip file of the Videopak in there.

starharrier/OP-Z-Videopaks. The file is Videopak_Flowers.zip
Once on the IOS device, you can orbit the Camera around the scene with the green wheel. Notes on Channel 4 will trigger some rising embers, notes on channel 2 will trigger a kind of sparkly snow shower.

I’ll set up things and post the source in due course so that those of you so inclined can have fun with it.

1 Like

@starharrier: really great! Thanks for sharing.

It looks awesome! Any chance you’ll pop up the source stuff?

1 Like

Can you make a basic tutorial on how to create it with unity?

2 Likes

Also interested in learning more (source, tutorial, etc)! :clap:t2::clap::clap:t4:

There is a visual artist on Youtube called ninety six, he made an entry level tutorial about videolab
https://youtu.be/-ucthiCRQRI

You should check this before… also learning some animation basics from blender is easy enough because of lots of documentations and videos around… dont know much about unity yet
… i hope i could import my animation from blender to unity and then make a videopak out of it…

2 Likes