wanna revote on battle 23?

@Tribrix I think we should wait a little longer. There’s no rush, and summertime people might not be so frequently active etc.

How are the beaches of Cyprus?

And how are the biatches?

Can someone put up a reminder of the rules of this particular battle, since the original post is gone?

Recounting the rules as i remember them.

Must use counterpoint.

No drums or percussion.

Only one patch of one synth engine allowed.

Looping, sequencers and effects allowed.

@dimi3 Beaches = very nice. It’s a lot like Crete, just smaller and simpler, and a little less tourists. I was mostly in Lemessos.

@slomen I wouldn’t know… but the girls were awesome. There seems to be a community for digital music, and everyone was very excited.

As a newbie glad you extended the voting period, or did you?
Yoof takes it for me, with lymtronics a close second, they both had the emotional drive, but it felt the lym track was a bit slow to warm up.

Cuckoo I also really adored.

Special mentions for slomen and Pierre Fontaine who I also loved.

Can’t wait for battle 24!

So, I figure we’ll wait about one more week for people to show up and then count the votes next Monday July 14. Sound like a plan?

vive le france!

Can someone state the rules of (this or other) battle for the noobs?

Rules for this battle are above (my post on July 4).

General rules for battles:

All board members may participate.

All members should vote.

Track must be completed inside the OP-1 with no additions from computer or other hardware.

Winner of current battle sets up next battle but is ineligible to win.

So have we decided on a closing date for votes? The last one (mine) was 5 or 6 days ago.

thanks

Well…I wasn’t a member when this battle started but I am one before it ends…
I vote Marijn (beautiful track!)…who was closely followed by aeoner.

@Drio we will be closing the votes on this battle. The winner will be announced, and normally a few days later the next battle rules are announced but the winner. The time to complete is also announced. Welcome to the battle!

The voting for this went on much longer than usual due to the expired domain issue. I’ll count the votes Monday and declare a winner.

Looks like our winner is @Lymtronics ! Congrats!!! Looking forward to Battle 24, the first on the new forum.

Hooray! Congrats @lymtronics !

Congratulations @lymtronics!

@Lymtronics! whoooo!

funny every time I see you name I say it with the mantronics voice.