Whine from using new USB audio on Windows 10

I’ve been using the latest firmware for the OP1 trying to get the USB audio to work so I can directly record to Ableton 11. I am using ASIO4ALLv2 on windows 10 to use the OP1 as an input and I use my audio interface as an output to my headphones. When I monitor the OP1 in Ableton I get an audible whine, just wondering if any one experienced the same issue or has any fixes.

i think you should change the input. In ableton when i want to use USB audio from the OP-Z i change the input to OP-Z instead of asio. hope this works for you.
also maybe try messing with windows settings. i know windows take op-z and op-1 as sound cards. however if you already have an audio interface plugged in, windows will start freaking out because it doesn’t know which one to use as the main sound card. i’ve noticed this whine problem as well when i boot up my pc while having both op-z and my audio interface plugged in.

on mac there is something called “aggregate device” or something like that
basically it allows u to set more than one audio interface and it will see it as one device instead of several allowing u to use multiple interfaces at once smoothly

is there something equivalent on windows?

Windows only detects the OP-1 as a midi device to output to when im not using ASIO for my sound. Im not sure if that is a bug or if its normal for windows. The latency when not using ASIO is typically unusable also. Using the ASIO4ALL software helps my computer differentiate between reading the OP-1 as an input and using my audio interface as an output. I tried outputs other than my audio interface and the problem still remains.

Edit: Now it the whine no longer occurs when I am using my computers audio card but when I use that very loud clipping occurs, the whine seems to be coming from my audio interface.

Yeah that is the software ASIO4ALL I am using, the audio device under Ableton is just read as ASIO4ALL with both the OP-1 and my audio interface being used.