Will there be an real manual or is the only thing we get the guide?

I think the guide is a nice way to get startet, but it is missing a lot of information…

You mean this?

https://teenage.engineering/guides/op-z#guide-menu

What do you feel like is missing?

Detailed information to the fx like the quantisation of the delay, how does the chord progression work in detail etc…
The guide is only a rough overview of the capabilitys of the OP-Z, it’s more like a bigger quick start…
How can i use the gyro? How does the direct connection of OP-1 and OP-Z work?

They removed using the gyro for synth control from the spec.
I agree there seems to be stuff missing, or maybe it’s just hard to find as they won’t release the manual as a pdf for some reason. For example, I can’t find LFO destinations but I am sure they must be there!

@SLiC said:
I agree there seems to be stuff missing, or maybe it’s just hard to find as they won’t release the manual as a pdf for some reason. For example, I can’t find LFO destinations but I am sure they must be there!

LFO destinations can be seen in the app btw (not sure if you didn’t know or don’t have access to the app)

@wangbang said:

@SLiC said:

LFO destinations can be seen in the app btw (not sure if you didn’t know or don’t have access to the app)

Ok, so you have to have an iPhone or iPad to to learn to use the OP-Z . That’s stupid. I have learnt to do just about everything without the screen (it pretty much stops it being hand held once you need a screen, you need a desk etc) I can’t see why they can’t make some indication as to the destination and put that in the manual. If they had just put a tiny 3 digit lLCD on this thing a screen would have been unessrsery…

If anyone is interested and doesn’t want to have to open the app…

There are just 6 destinations and the black number buttons light up with the numb3 so you know where you are so you don’t need a screen, just a good memory!

1 synth per 1
2 synth per 2
3 filter
4 res
5 pan
6 volume

That’s it! No idea why that’s not in the manual.

Thanks for that info! I don’t have any apple devices (cause TE said the screen is just optional and not needed)