Your OP-Z Tracks

Hi! I’ve just released my new album Cosmic Laundries, it’s completely based on op-z except some bass vi parts on a couple of songs… i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some great tracks in there, nice work!

5 Beats with the OP-Z

A quick run through of some of my first sketches on the OP-Z. What a fun little machine. :grinning:

Hi, here’s my latest OP-Z only track:

hope u like it.

Just released an OP-Z performance video of the track “Beneath” from my latest album, all made with the OP-Z.

1 Like

Zeddy prolly gonna take a rest for a while because I am a new member of the P.O. gang lol. Happy Holidays folks.

3 Likes

I sampled a soul song (little ann - deep shadows) on my op-z and built a beat around it with cuckoo drums, some keys, chords, tons of step components, and tape effects

I only made three op-z songs last year :sob:. Hoping to find more time for music in 2020 :partying_face:!

Randomly came up with this one the other day, actually in quite a funny way. I originally was going to make a “joke” song using Adam Neely’s “the lick” as the main motive at the climax to be funny; however, I really like the premise and chord progression so much I decided to make it a more serious track. So I’ll probably explore it further in the future.

3 Likes

Finally got around to some Jamuary business. Was having writers block.

1 Like

Happy Jamuary Z’ers

1 Like

Back at it again! Jamuary day 10

1 Like

I uploaded a video doing Planetary Resonance. Check it out, I appreciate everyone in our community.

default_test_tone
“Break the default settings”

With everything in #jamuary2020 going on, I released another OP-Z performance video of “Anymore” from my latest album.

1 Like

Hey all. I released this track at the end of summer last year. Other than the vocals and some guitar and scratching, it was all composed on the OP-Z. I do a lot of different styles, but this one has a dark hip-hop vibe. Look it up on Spotify Johnny La Rock “FUNES” or watch the YT link below. Thanks!

1 Like

So I took the plunge into the modular world with the OP-Z as the main brain. Right now all I have is a mimeophon but i’m getting a VCO this Friday!

3 Likes

Unloading Jamuary factory sound jams before we load up Division dept drum kits. Enjoy! #quack

1 Like

Really awesome beginning! Some of those sounds are straight out of E.T. really cool

1 Like

I finally got my Mutable Instruments Plaits to pair with my Mimeophon. So much rich textures between the two of them. I used the OP-Z to control the pitch, volume and eventually some modulation.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Empty pattern freestyle improvisation.

OP-Z gives the Sync Click to each other machines via OP-Lab and P0ck3t0 Sync Splitter. PO-28 Robot Synth filtered by Korg Monotron Duo MS-20 filter. Live mixed on Bastl Dude mixer. Dry sound from the Dude into iPhone 5s via Behringer UCA222.

https://youtu.be/14cJyjeR64U