Your OP-Z Tracks

Ay your video is unavailable now! Can you upload it again??

Imbalance (OP-Z, Strega, 0-Coast) with audio- and midi-reactive live visuals coming from Touchdesigner:

dam I really like this and the part starting at 2;53

Made a video for it as well.

1 Like

More Touchdesigner madness with the Z & friends

This one is for Liam @liamkillenmusic - It’s nice here under the radar :wink:
all sounds are stock op-z except for the lead synth (0-coast):

1 Like

This is as close as i’ll probably get to #funkuary #funkuary2023

#jamuary2023 #jamuary #OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #funkuary2023 #slowjam2084i

Enjoy!
psound74

1 Like

Sweets for my sweet…composed on the train but final assembly and FX in Ableton…

#OPZ #teenageengineering #onthego #onthetrain #finaltouchesathome #electronic #funkuary2023 #VALentinesLeitmotifs2thru5

Enjoy!
psound74

1 Like

This is my latest live opz jam. Everything is running into the OPZ. I recorded the stereo output. Tiny bit of compression in my NLE.

1 Like

Chill little Ukulele Chill Hop jam i recorded today. Everything’s run through the OPZ. Recorded the stereo output (and i didn’t get the low end that clean… oh well).

3 Likes

Well this is my first attempt at live vocals. Don’t judge to harsh. OPZ is providing drums, bass, lead, and also controlling the loop pedal, microfreak is providing another lead, roland mv-1 is processing vocals and harmonica.

Hope someone finds this interesting lol

1 Like

Just finished a track, and I already can feel that it’s one of my best tracks ever (not that I finished that many lol). Ironic how I have a nice studio, but all my finished tracks are OP-Z only. Says something about the little machine.

I always ask my wife to share what emotions does the music bring up, this time she said the track was about being determined and overcoming difficulties. That’s how the title was born.

1 Like

This time I was finally able to push it in a darker direction.

A little jam I made on a train ^^

All songs except the last were made with op-z and mini kaoss pad

First release on Spotify, btw

this is mt stuff

2 Likes

A short psytrance live set made using only the OP-Z.
I also explain my tips and tricks along the set if you’re willing to read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You tracks are by far the best that I have heard coming from the OP-Z… Also, your videos are very helpful. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

I’ve not been using my OP-Z too much lately, but whenever I go on a trip I still have to throw it in the bag. It’s the best synth travel companion, so long as I’m not being shaken about on a journey, in which case doubletrigs are a nightmare :joy: Anyway, I was out hiking in Wales recently so of course took the Z and couldn’t resist making a mountain top tune.

4 Likes

OP-Z and the rest of the family on a remake of Skip James - Hard Time Killin’ Floor

3 Likes