Your OP-Z Tracks

Hello! I just got my OP-Z the other day and absolutely love it. Check out this one I was working on. Still working out recording into my computer so excuse the audio quality. Cheers!

6 Track EP fully made on the OP-Z with custom samples

10 Likes

Made myself a funk song while hanging out on the beach the other day.

I made this when I first got the OP-Z.

1 Like

Bedtime jam from a few weeks back. From what I recall it’s mostly stock samples and synth engines, but I had fun doing some FX track sequencing (delay) which I don’t normally do.

2 Likes

Sampled house jam from yesterday.

You’re the Amon Tobin of the OP-Z world!

3 Likes

Haven’t finished listening to the whole EP but I’ve got to admit that Skylarking has to be one of the best songs ever done on the OP-Z!

It’s even hard to believe you can build something so awesome on such a little device. Truly inspirational, thank you so much for sharing! :metal:

2 Likes

Second Track made entirely on OP-Z :slight_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/subtractivenoise/soother

1 Like

Decided to try different percussion elements on this one! Hope y’all like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally finishing up some beats…this one is recorded directly from the OP-Z

Had fun using the onboard mic to capture some random vocals to mangle in the Z. I liked how it came out. 2 track post mixing (bad) for punch/eq/compression.

1 Like

Wow this is amazing! Listened to a few songs when I stumbled across you on YouTube a few months ago, so glad I found it again to buy the album. Got my op-z last month and love it but have a long way to go.

1 Like

Hi, my most recent jam/tracks:

Thanks a lot @Operator666 @dino and @MoHeyNow! The support is much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Here are 3 little beats from my last session, hope you enjoy…

1 Like

a beat from my upcoming EP. Hope you enjoy!
1 Like

Hi guys. New to the forum and new to Teenage Engineering. Purchased the OP-Z recently and started to make some demos/videos.
As elektron user I felt quite confident quickly with the OP-Z workflow.
Have to learn some more performance move, but the punch in effects won‘t get boring soon :slight_smile:
Here are my first creations. hope you like them.