12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

Cool, can’t wait listening to this later!

Okay, just discovered that I did the master comp settings wrong (Drive 30, Release 60), when I recorded to album. I’ll do another recording and re-upload the file.

EDIT: new album recording has been uploaded.

What an awesome, hilarious coda, @motone! Good stuff.

Guys! We did it! It’s finally done!!! Thanks to everyone who participated and/or feedbacked. It was a great experience!

Have you guys got any ideas about how to nicely publish this? Also, let’s discuss about the set of rules and what could be improved the next time…

Cheers and chepeau to all! <3

@Zach_Lambert: Wait, where’s the 12th monkey?

01 winerz
02 vehka
03 Zach_Lambert
04 lorddankmemeth
05 LyingDalai
06 flybry
07 mixrasta
08 TiboDzi
09 Callofthevoid
10 quarantequatre
11 motone
12 ???
(list contains errors)

I was #11. There’s still some space on the tape, and my part ends a bit too abrupt. I could add some outro stuff, or is there someone else who wants to jump in? @Spheric_El?

Oh really? I thought there were already 12 because I looked at the tracks duration and there’s only like 12 seconds left…?

Nope, I left the delay trails for the next one to either merge with or to just delete them… :wink:

Cool @motone, I’ve launched the download as my country connection is pretty poor :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to hear your part !

Well, then we need someone to do the last part! Any volunteers? ;D Thanks for the updated list, @motone!

@motone I think the order is wrong.
First, @plainjanefrancis is the author of the awesome groove from the start.

Secondly, I introduced my own part before @Lorddankmemeth : at that time, it was somehow obvious to me my part that was based on the original groove would introduce @Lorddankmemeth’s one that was taking a new direction.And last, @Callofthevoid left the party so I guess the real order is the following :

1. @Plainjanefrancis
  2. @Winerz
  3. @Vehka
  4. @blumquist
  5. @LyingDalai
  6. @Lorddankmemeth
  7. @flybry
  8. @mixrasta
  9. @TiboDzi
  10. @quarantequatre
  11. @motone
  12. @db9979 [EDIT: just so that the list is complete]

Oh wow.
Give us a couple of days to confirm.
I would like to contribute but no Internet at home. Need to get to a library to download .
Ofcourse if someone steps up in the next couple of days ,keen and gets on it - be my guest :slight_smile:

Wow @motone, you went all Kid606 on us! =)

Can’t wait to here that.

If i am right - there is one more Space free.

I want to take this 12th space and do my best :slight_smile:

ok go for it!

If you have any problems I’ll be in reserve :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks @db9979

Yeah, @db9979, Go for it! I’m curious how you’ll get out of the mess I’ve caused. ;D

it is very difficult…

but… i gave my best. Here is the Link for the Tapes: Drive Download

@db9979 can you record the whole stuff to album and upload the album file, too? Tracks 1 and 2 hard-panned left / right, tracks 3 and 4 center. No Master EQ, no master FX, set Drive to 60, release 30.

P.S.: I would do it myself, but my tape is busy carrying the audio for the current battle.

no prob. done.