12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

So ? It’s done ?

This project came to an end ?
Awesome…

Listening to it, I noticed some artifact introduced at 0:50 (on the album track).
Nothing big, it should be possible to return to a previous version of this part if needed.

Now I feel like some Mastering is needed, cause there are jumps in volume that call for it…
:slight_smile:

I’ll try to do a pass on Ableton, but would someone prefer to do it ?

Missed

Just to say great work to @motone and @db9979 !

Yes!!! Great job guys!!! The mastering idea is really good. But I have to say that I’m not really experienced in this discipline. Would somebody like to do that?

I’ll definitely try.

Cannot guarantee a professional result ^^

Yeah that’s a great idea my pal !
Maybe I’m gonna try something too @lyingdalai :slight_smile:

Great! You rule guys!

If it doesn’t work I can master it.

Eager to hear the final mix!

I tried 4 tracks and album only track mastering but with the 4 tracks it changes a bit the audio eq

And as I said earlier there was a glitch added at 0:50… better come back to each people’s early version, maybe rendered with Master Drive first…

Hmm I don’t feel the glitch @LyingDalai, was it on the @motone version too ?

On the last version only, I feel.
Anyway, I’ll do this the right way :slight_smile:

Hyped to hear this when it’s cooked :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to hear the final mix, I don’t know anything about mastering so I’m curious to hear how much it can improve a track.

I’ll do what I can, but I won’t be fast !

Any progress, buddy? Almost forgot about this. We should give it a proper ending…

Yes indeed.

But I am currently in the preparation of moving from my current place to another. And I have a very big apartment, so I have a looooot of boxes to pack !!
:smiley:

I have just began, I downloaded each of the tracks in order to put them in Ableton, trying to preserve the original part as much as possible, and start from here.

But if anyone wants to jump in, please do it.

I’ll take the time needed, but I’ll get this done.

I have landr. not sure how you all feel about that service. But, LyingDalai, if you want to finish getting the levels right in ableton and then send it my way I can have landr master it.

Other than that, I have no experience in mastering.

I don’t know landr.
No pb to share an Ableton pack once I’m done with my duty :wink:

Sounds great!