Participants

1: Zach Lambert
2: Vehka
3: Plainjanefrancis
4: winerz
5: LyingDalai

Result random.org:
3, 4, 2, 1, 5

Plainjanefrancis, you’re first! :slight_smile: Then winerz, Vehka, me and finally LyingDalai.

The rules summed up:
T1 panned left, T2 panned right, T3&4 centered. No global effects. Master: 60 (drive), 30 (release). 30 SECONDS! :smiley: The last 3 seconds can be used for transition by the next guy. No limits regarding style or sound, only try to make the track sound coherent as much as possible. Lifting parts from previous contributions and reusing them is allowed, however, the previous parts have to stay as they are! Plainjanefrancis will provide the BPM with his first contribution (should be somewhere between 80 and 160, though)

Here is a DB-Folder we can use for the files:

Just copy the 4 track files into the folder and a bounced version for people to listen without having to import the files into their OP1. I will always backup onto my HDD whenever a new contribution has arrived!

I’m really excited!

Have fun guys!!!

No bpm ?

I want in

I’ll get down too. Lmk

@LyingDalai: Plainjanefrancis will set the BPM for us. :slight_smile:

Yeah! Welcome lorddankmemeth and flybry!

1. Plainjanefrancis
  2. Winerz
  3. Vehka
  4. Zach_Lambert
  5. LyingDalai
  6. Lorddankmemeth
  7. flybry

Makes about 3:30 minutes so far! :slight_smile:

Any thoughts on the time frame? i.e. - If the op tape in dropbox was a library book, how long is checkout time per reader?

I can do my part in a single day or less. i’m just thinking of when my number will come up calendar-wise.

Well, I guess you have to check this thread every now and then. :wink: But I’ll send you a PM when it’s your turn! I’ve sent one to Plainjanefrancis already.

Generally I’d say the faster the better. But you shouldn’t need more than one week.

Well, I guess you have to check this thread every now and then. ;) But I'll send you a PM when it's your turn! I've sent one to Plainjanefrancis already.

Generally I’d say the faster the better. But you shouldn’t need more than one week.

Cool thanks. I’m on daily.

suhweet ill get to work on this tomorrow!

Nice

I also would participate. 30 seconds sounds like a fun thing!

Sure! You’re number 8. Welcome!

9 is my lucky number, can i participate ?

Sure, Number 9! :smiley: @Plainjanefrancis: When are we going to listen to our project’s Intro? :wink:

Is this still in motion?

I am #2 and will get going as soon as I get #1

I’ve contacted Plainjanefrancis already (3 days ago) but he won’t answer. Winerz! Would you mind starting then? If no, here’s the new and complete order:

1 Winerz
2 Vehka
3 Zach Lambert
4 LyingDalai
5 Lorddankmemeth
6 Flybry
7 Mixrasta
8 TiboDzo
9 Plainjanefrancis

Cool will do. Promise no Gabba BPM although it was tempting for comedy values.

Hehe. Alright! Let’s get this thing started! Have fun, sir! I’m very excited!

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES! I’ll have my part done and uploaded tonight!