12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

Wow just listened and this is off to a very strong start indeed! Nice work.

I will aim to get section 2 done by Tues latest, maybe sooner depending on how it goes.

BPM is 87.5

Woha! Alright, weā€™ll stick to the old list then. Great that it worked in the end, Plainjanefrancis! Hell, yeah.

I canā€™t seem to find anything in the DROPBOX folder. What am I doing wrong?!

Woha! Alright, we'll stick to the old list then. Great that it worked in the end, Plainjanefrancis! Hell, yeah.

I canā€™t seem to find anything in the DROPBOX folder. What am I doing wrong?!

dropbox doesnt work like that google drive would be what youre looking for

So are you guys sending the files via PN? Maybe use the DB-link for the bounced tracks so that everybody can listen to whatā€™s happening would be great.

try this anyone can edit/upload/download

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mCUjcnqRVhbmpoNEN1eGxYeGs?usp=sharing

Great! Thanks lorddankmemeth! Letā€™s use that then.

Wow just listened and this is off to a very strong start indeed! Nice work.

I will aim to get section 2 done by Tues latest, maybe sooner depending on how it goes.

BPM is 87.5
thanks sir :)

I want to listen, too! Could you guys please upload to lorddankmemethā€™s google drive?

Done!

Iā€™ve uploaded the tape files, plus side A of the album, which has the progress so far.

Highly enjoyable that. Canā€™t wait to hear what comes next.

(Oh yeah and the BPM is 87.6, not 87.5 as I wrongly said before)

Awesome, guys!!! Vehka is next now! And then me. :slight_smile: Canā€™t wait to put my hands on it!

Iā€™ll start on it tonight!

Still need a bit more time ā€“ sorry guys, Iā€™m quite busy at the moment. Should be finished by Friday!

Hey vehka! No problem, buddy! Take your time.

Ok, uploaded the tape tracks to the Google Drive folder, hereā€™s a direct link to them, all .zipped up: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw8y4xewFEZgWDJCeVhMTHBNb1k

Also, I uploaded the latest album bounce to the ā€œalbumā€ folder if you want to check out how the track is progressing.

So, @Zach_Lambert is next!

Nice! It just keeps getting better

Oh yes! Thanks vehka! I hope I can start today. :smiley:

Did you guys pan them Tracks 1 & 2 hard left and right? Because when I started the track all tracks were centeredā€¦? (And I thought all the information about panning and so in is somehow stored in the aiffs- am I wrong?) Now that I panned them everything sounds much better! Also, there is some spring as a global effect (which I like and always use anyways to brighten things up). Is that ok? And vehka, you son of a b****! :wink: How am I supposed to go on from where you stopped? HAHA! This is a real challenge, bro. :smiley: Which is good, of course!

it sounds incredibly incredible !

you guys are masters

for some snobby reason probably i usually have a hard time appreciating music posted on forums, but being able to listen each track independently made me appreciate the whole a lot more than i already greatly did.

I guess i could focus on aspects of the track i really liked since i knew they were there in the first place.

genius idea @zach_lambert :slight_smile:

Did you guys pan them Tracks 1 & 2 hard left and right? Because when I started the track all tracks were centered...? (And I thought all the information about panning and so in is somehow stored in the aiffs- am I wrong?) Now that I panned them everything sounds much better! Also, there is some spring as a global effect (which I like and always use anyways to brighten things up). Is that ok? And vehka, you son of a b****! ;) How am I supposed to go on from where you stopped? HAHA! This is a real challenge, bro. :D Which is good, of course!

None of the mixer pages,compressor or master fx change when you import/export its all based on what youve had previously on your own device