12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

Ok, good to know! Thanks for the information, @lorddankmemeth!

Nice work @vehka!

Cheers people! This is a great experiment, I have a lot of comments but perhaps saving them until the end makes more sense, in the spirit of a ā€œblind collaborationā€. But great work @winerz and @plainjanefrancis, it was really fun to load the tape and start jamming!

Hey you guys!

I just uploaded my part:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mCUjcnqRVhbmpoNEN1eGxYeGs

And the beat goes onā€¦ :)))

Canā€™t wait to see/hear where this thing is headingā€¦ also Iā€™m very curious about your comments, @vehka!

@LyingDalai - youā€™re next! Have fun.

T 1&2 panned hard left and right
87,6 BPM

PS: Shit. I just saw that I had Drive on 40 and Release on 60 when I did that. I hope this wonā€™t be a problemā€¦ Iā€™m an idiot.

All right, Iā€™ll spend my afternoon on this one :smiley:

Wow, just listened to the latest version, awesome work @Zach_Lambert! Brought a big grin to my face! =)

Fuckin wowsers, thatā€™s ace!

<3

Howā€™s your bit coming along @LyingDalai?

Hard to find the right sound, so far Iā€™m still on the starting block. The sound is so great the few things I tried already were really badā€¦
Iā€™ll get it done but probably not before next week.
This weekend is heavy on alcohol :-B

take your time @LyingDalai I wouldnt be able to start it until tuesday

@LyingDalai
Bro! How does it go with your bit? Donā€™t craze yourself too much!!! ;)))

Nothing like crazing, friend : Iā€™m just recovering from a violent weekend ! :smiley:

But maybe the right thing would be for @<a href=ā€œhttps://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/2548/lorddankmemethā€ class=ā€œUsernameā€ style=ā€œmargin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: ā€œlucida grandeā€, ā€œLucida Sans Unicodeā€, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration-line: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);ā€>lorddankmemeth<span style=ā€œcolor: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: ā€œlucida grandeā€, ā€œLucida Sans Unicodeā€, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);ā€> to take my position, cause I still have a slight headache :B
<span style=ā€œcolor: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: ā€œlucida grandeā€, ā€œLucida Sans Unicodeā€, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);ā€>Would you, dear ?

Yeah Ill start working on something tonight

Thx. Iā€™m dry these days.

Or, well, drying ^^

Im struggling to get something going @zach_lambert killed it and im not sure where to go from such a great section, im gonna keep working on it but i might make my part a lower engergy to prepare for the next person. Ill make it as coherent as possible

No worries @lorddankmemeth just take it wherever ā€“ itā€™s a 6 min song, so I think a total mood change is ok too. =)

Word @vehka! No worries @lorddankmemeth - just do whatever you think is cool!

I havenā€™t been keeping up with what everyone is doing, but from what Iā€™m reading on the forum, Iā€™m happy I went first lol. Canā€™t wait to here them all when itā€™s done. Such a great idea <3.

I haven't been keeping up with what everyone is doing, but from what I'm reading on the forum, I'm happy I went first lol. Can't wait to here them all when it's done. Such a great idea <3.

Me either @plainjanefrancis ! I am stoked to hear just a little before my part and then take it to wherever my mind wanders. Its a great idea and its awesome that folks are happy with it thus far.