12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

@lordankmemeth where’re you at mate ?
I have something coming, could be ready on Wednesday night if you haven’t anything yet.
Or I’ll add my part to yours, as you wish.

@lyingdalai ive finally found something i like so its coming along, coming soon!

All right, I’ll wait for you to drop it :slight_smile:

I lost the more recent version, i thought i had a copy of the tape and i made a mistake and reloaded with and older tape so im done at this point https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8mCUjcnqRVhU2g4UjhjNGJPLWs

@lorddankmemeth: YES!!! That stuff is ace! Very experimental change - this thing is getting more and more complex and interesting to listen to!

Alright!!@LyingDalai it’s your turn now! Good luck, buddy! :slight_smile:

Great vibes @lorddankmemeth, and good call on taking a fresh turn with the track – we still have a long way to go until the track ends. =)

I’m on it !

:slight_smile:

Wow, what a shift !

Way I see this, @lorddankmemeth, your part doesn’t answer to what was before.
I, in the other hand, only replied to it.
So what I’d like to do is to put a 30s silence between your part and the former track, and fill the gap, if you’re okay :slight_smile:
That would makes it easier for me as I could reuse what I’ve done, and I could introduce your own sound as well !

[EDIT : my first attempt was pretty cool already, I’ll refine this and drop something tonight.]

Sounds very exciting, @LyingDalai!

Can’t wait to leave work :smiley:

nice

Just chiming in to say that I cannot wait to hear the final track. No time to participate… love this thread!

So. Here is the link to my version :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByBsIQK49gVdc3VQY29TcmhrV1U

I can’t get this song out of my head, <span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>@Vehka & <span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>@Zach_Lambert you really brought it to next level !
Here is the actual state of the track as an mp3 : enjoy the listening !
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByBsIQK49gVdYV9hT0E5V0ducVk

As told earlier, I took the liberty to put my part right before @lorddankmemeth’s

And I also did some cleaning of the previous versions, I put everything in a folder called “Previous versions”.
Because I found earlier it wasn’t really obvious how to get the very last version.
So just put my folder in the “previous” folder once you’re ready to upload, @flybry
:smiley:

OMG! I had to LOL because this is so freaking awesome, @LyingDalai! So great how you mixed all kinds of different elements from previous parts! Fantastic job, sir!! Also thanks for putting an order to the folder system! Guys, we’ve created a MONSTER here. :)))

Good god, the song is amazing so far. I’m really impressed. The part where the bass kicks in around 1:40 is soooooooooooo good.

Oh I got it! I’m on it tonight…

Great job @LyingDalai! It’s shaping up to be a kick ass track!

So guys, here’s the list with the remaining participants:

6 Flybry
7 Mixrasta
8 TiboDzo

Did I forget someone? Anyone interested in joining? There are still 4 slots to fill! @borden? :slight_smile: