12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

Hey wassup there ? :slight_smile:

@Zach_Lambert Iā€™d like to participate, too! :smiley:

Yeah now we need to come up with a new order for the rest. Iā€™d say itā€™s @quarantequatreā€™s decision: do you want to be next, or last? If youā€™re next, then it would be @quarantequatre, @Spheric_El, @motone.

@Callofthevoid is out of 12 project finally ?

Thatā€™s how I understood it! But thereā€™s still a slot for you @Callofthevoid if you manage to find some free time!

@motone you have preference as I think you posted early on hereā€¦plus I have more confidence in you than myself.
If I do manage some noise at some point ā€¦cool, but Iā€™m flexible.
(Maybe the outro /final say would be quite a nice slot for whoever).

Iā€™m jus enjoying playing with what you have all done on the tape.
I did notice a lot of ghost material on track 1 . Is that the same for you all? First time Iā€™ve seen this on the update.
Plus album side_a didnā€™t download onto my machine for some reason.

i saw some ghosts too. i used the latest firmware.

Omg, so much has happened since I last came here! Sorry for the absence, friends! Had a lot of stuff to do.

Great to have you in the project, @Spheric_El and @motone! Have fun @quarantequatre. Glad to see that weā€™re getting close! :slight_smile: thanks @vehka for keeping things organized here!

I didnā€™t tried anything yet, but Iā€™ve got some ideas to bring the original tune back

That's how I understood it! But there's still a slot for you @Callofthevoid if you manage to find some free time!

Iā€™d love to jump back in but slammed with deadlines, weddings and other stuff coming up. Canā€™t commit. Iā€™ll keep an eye on it and jump back in if things ease up and looks like thereā€™s a spot left. Sorry for Bailing!

So, uhmā€¦ whoā€™s next? Me?

No worries @Zach_Lambert, hope you didnā€™t feel like I was stepping on your toes. :wink:

Yeah, @quarantequatre, please state clearly: are you taking the current slot or the last slot? Iā€™m assuming the current one?

In my head I thought I was the last but I can try to do something after Tibodzi, ok @vehka

But I canā€™t post something finished before middle of the next week (I havenā€™t began, and baptizing my goddaughter this weekend)

Take your time if needed. This will all end well :smiley:
Now shall we state the new order ?

If Iā€™m not mistaken, thatā€™s the order:

1. @quarantequatre
  2. @Spheric_El
  3. @Motone

@vehka: quite in contrary, bro! Glad to have you as a partner for this!

Now this is just my thoughtā€¦
Me and @Callofdthevoid are wild cards, while @Motone and @quarantequatre are definate.
At the rate my current electronic out put is ā€¦then carry on without me - if I do come up with 'out then I can post and you can all make of it what you will.(Iā€™d like to see this finished quick too).
With regards to you two guys - @quarantequatre you felt like you were finishing and @Motone you are ready to go now.
just my thoughtsā€¦ Just an idea.

I uploaded the thing on my op to train a bit and take my marks with the tunes :slight_smile:
But Iā€™ve got an error on the side_a file

Seems like the replace file error

Got the trick it works
Just realized I havenā€™t made something serious for a while on this little beauty !

Iā€™ve worked on something today, principally mixing, I think the track donā€™t really need more stuff than the tunes already Inside.
Iā€™m gonna stop for today, and gonna get back on it tomorrow :slight_smile: