12: THE COLLAB PROJECT

:slight_smile: cool, looking forward to messing with it next couple of days.

Cool @TiboDzi, I think it matches perfectly to make the circle complete!
By the way, it would be cool, if everyone who likes to could make a finish of the whole song and changes how heshe feels like : )

Dunno, there would be multiple versions of the track thenā€¦ Iā€™d prefer just one which is how it is. :wink:

Maybe some overall mix/leveling of the whole 6 mins.

i dunno

Damn, gonna struggle to match up with you guys! Super impressed. Itā€™s all killer. I suck at Op1 in comparison, gonna be a challenge to match vibe/levels/transitions (I usually use my Op1 as a scratch pad or played/manual sync in to Daw) but Iā€™ll try and up my game a little :wink: Hopefully have something by tomoro night.

Donā€™t forget Iā€™m coming after your @callofthevoid :slight_smile:
That would be hard the level is very high !

Don't forget I'm coming after your @callofthevoid :) That would be hard the level is very high !

Looking forward to hearing your part :slight_smile: Apologies in advance for mine :wink: Iā€™ll try not to go too far off and keep with the flow.

No worries man just have fun with the track!

Had quick jam on this last night. Got something down that sounds OK but was working with in ear headphones and listening this morning on speakers my part pops out. Way too bright and loud :confused: is it ā€˜validā€™ to resample via Sp404? Like send my OP mix out with nitro on it to kill the brightness in to Sp404 and then back in to op1? Poss 2 alt versions then pan those left and right when theyā€™re back in op and alls cool with levels? Otherwise Iā€™ll have to juggle stuff around along the op timeline and resample etc in there til I nail the levels etc, which kinda sketches me out :wink: I read in the rules that sampling outboard gear is OK, just wanna make sure itā€™s cool/not cheating to ā€˜resampleā€™ via outboard (I can throw some Sp404 vinyl sim on at same time ;).

Don't forget I'm coming after your @callofthevoid :) That would be hard the level is very high !
Looking forward to hearing your part :) Apologies in advance for mine ;) I'll try not to go too far off and keep with the flow.

No problem :slight_smile:
Am I the last one in the collab ?

Yes, since nobody else has shown interest so far, you are the last one, @quarantequatre!

Looking forward to hearing your part :) Apologies in advance for mine ;) I'll try not to go too far off and keep with the flow.

No problem :slight_smile:
Am I the last one in the collab ?

Hey QQ, Iā€™m not gonna get time to get this done til Sunday night earliest :frowning: If you want you can jump in my slot and Iā€™ll go after? I donā€™t wanna hold things up too muchā€¦ I have a part kind of half done in my OP but I can do something else if that doesnā€™t link well after yours :wink:

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m busy too :wink:
Not time left this week

OK cool, Iā€™ll get on it Sunday.

Don't worry, I'm busy too ;) Not time left this week

Hey man, Iā€™m too slammed for the forseeable to get this done :frowning: donā€™t wanna hold everyone upā€¦ you wanna take my spot?

Cā€™mon guys! Letā€™s have this thing finished! Canā€™t wait for the final track. :slight_smile:

C'mon guys! Let's have this thing finished! Can't wait for the final track. :)
Wish I could finish what I started but no way I can get on it within next 2 weeks. Things are crazy piled up here atm with deadlines and family events etc :/ Really sorry to let you guys down/delay the process. Hyped to hear how it ends up. It's killer so far :)

Where have I been?
What an amazing thread!
I havenā€™t listened to this yetā€¦

What do I do again and would I be able to collab?
Iā€™m a philistine with uploads to web .
Drop box download was it.
Know you guys - this trackā€™ll be good. I may problably go down the same root our @Callofthevoid ,but its good to even try&be inspired (I respect that CotV :wink: ).
. Obviously if @quarantequatre ties it up I donā€™t want hinder the finish at this point- just an idea.
Good stuff @Zach_Lambert and gang.

Just download the latest version of @TiboDzi
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mCUjcnqRVhbmpoNEN1eGxYeGs
And add your 30 sec. Then upload your album and tape files, there is still space left for the othersā€¦@Spheric_El

Thanks @mixrasta!