Any shipping dates for the new series recieved yet?

The Speak arrived today here in Brazil. The KO will arive thursday.

Metal super set, ordered on Jan 25th, shipped yesterday.

Ordered the KO on 25th 30 minutes arter it was announced, got it yesterday,I’m living in Sweden, instant fun!

Now I regret I didn’t order the Speak at the same time! (I took the plunge almost a week after the announcement!)

Still waiting… jealous of you other 26th’ers

Can I just say how much FedEx SmartPost sucks? My package WAS literally about 20 miles away and now its dancing around in Indiana. I live in KY and it sat here for two days before shooting up to Indianapolis. Now its been handed to the post office and who knows how long thats gonna take. I understand they have routing and efficiency algorithms, but this just seems a convenient way to pass the buck.

was supposed to come yesterday, but now tracking changed to friday . . . Lame FedEx. Lame.

Mine is now in the hands of the post office. Fed Ex tracking said 2/7, but now changed to “out for delivery”! Today!

Mine is now in the hands of the post office. Fed Ex tracking said 2/7, but now changed to "out for delivery"! Today!

So I still have hope! Maybe it will beat the FedEx estimated time :slight_smile:

Mine is now in the hands of the post office. Fed Ex tracking said 2/7, but now changed to "out for delivery"! Today!

So I still have hope! Maybe it will beat the FedEx estimated time :slight_smile:

Initially, my Fed Ex tracking said 2/9. Then once it got to Smartpost it went to 2/7. You have hope!

Ordered the KO on the 30th and just received the shipping email. Can’t wait!!!

Ordered a Speak+cables on 29th Jan. No shipping yet. I’m in California.

I’m expecting both arriving tomorrow. Ordered last week.

Mine are about 3 miles away! Theyre at the post office and will be here in the morning! Hmm… sick day anyone? Lol!

Anyone else that ordered the 26th still not receive a shipping notice? Thinking it may be time to contact TE, but not if I’m not alone.

Got mine!!!

Finally emailed TE, they told me they didn’t know why but my order got messed up and didn’t ship yet.

I order on january 26th and received my PO33 on February 7th.

I ordered the Super Set from TE on 2/4 and while I received an order confirmation, I’m patiently awaiting a shipping notice. Anyone that ordered later like me getting their sets or ship notice yet? Not sweating, just eager! :slight_smile:

I ordered the Super Set from TE on 2/4 and while I received an order confirmation, I’m patiently awaiting a shipping notice. Anyone that ordered later like me getting their sets or ship notice yet? Not sweating, just eager! :)

A friend of mine ordered the super set on 1/25 and sent TE a note to check up. They said, “because of internal shipping trouble, all PO metal series order have been delayed. The estimated dispatch time is within a week”. That was yesterday 2/13.

I ordered the Super Set from TE on 2/4 and while I received an order confirmation, I’m patiently awaiting a shipping notice. Anyone that ordered later like me getting their sets or ship notice yet? Not sweating, just eager! :)

A friend of mine ordered the super set on 1/25 and sent TE a note to check up. They said, “because of internal shipping trouble, all PO metal series order have been delayed. The estimated dispatch time is within a week”. That was yesterday 2/13.

ARGH!! Thanks for the info, man! I guess in this case ALL probably means ALL. I was hoping that stock/shipping issues on individual units might be not extend to the Sets because of the sets being a more costly package and all… Oh well. I’ll keep waiting patiently. Maybe TE will send me a notification of the delay being that they’ve already taken payment.