Battle 42 - The Answer

Brilliant rules @quarantequatre ,lovely idea.
Series is UK exclusive ,yes.Highly recommended and access to amazing BBC Radiophonic Workshop in their latter days, music and sound FX.
The vinyl of both SFX and and radio is sample heaven (maybe worth considering, as it was actually for BBC that Douglas Adams realised this writing,well in its finished form. -But this is my humble opinion and respect to all rules layed out by you ).

BTW: the TV series has been released on 2xDVD in 2002.

36 so perfectly 120bpm eh?

73=157 bpm and cluster synth, not one i like to use much, but great fun for a challenge! looking forward to it.

I got nr 2. String synth. 86 bpm. I like it

Amazing battle! :slight_smile: Loved those random mechanics, I´m pretty sure Brian Eno would love them too! My results:

70 - Cluster - 150 BPM :slight_smile:

We both got 53?

Oh well, at least I know what synth to use now

I got 98, so Slump and 182 bpm

Not done a battle before, but the topic of this is too perfect to miss.
I got 32
If only the battle coincided with the 25th of May. Also known as towel day.

Not sure if I’ll be able to submit anything, but I’ll give it a try. Love the rules!

38 - FM - 122 bpm

26 participants ! That’s awesome guys, hope everybody gonna create something :slight_smile:

@kln, what synth did you choose ?

@Spheric_El Thank you buddy, I really have to listen to these radio shows. If somebody have a link or files :slight_smile:

@aeoner You can invite him ! Where is Brian ?

@BragAboutlt Welcome to your first battle :slight_smile: Have fun. You’re right, it would have been nice…

Just try @iriebeats :). Don’t forget we can extend the deadline (as we always do).

I’m really glad you like the rules guys ! Have fun !

Brilliant turn out four fours .
(BTW is that the exact translation of your name @quarantequatre ?)

Brilliant turn out four fours . (BTW is that the exact translation of your name @quarantequatre ?)

“Fourty Four” is the exact translation.

Or “fourtyfour”, to be precise :wink:

Ofcourse yes thanks @LyingDalai .

That’s it :slight_smile:

1. DR Wave – 107Bpm. Somatik time I guess?

I got 9, so String and 103 BPM. Nice!

35 for me (not counting the first 94 since I don’t have “slump”) so FM and 119 BPM. We’ll see if I have time to take part. :slight_smile:

45, so digital @ 129 BPM. I’m down to clown!

96 - Slump @ 180bpm