Battle 89 (a proposal)

Thank you for keeping this going! I’m sorry for “leaving the planet” and leaving everyone hanging.

2 Likes

The OP prevails… I’m glad you made a track, I like it a lot.

Hey! You still exist. I got impatient. Lots of rain and lots of coffee… sorry to step on your opportunity. Did you have a battle idea in mind???

1 Like

You are just fine! I took way too long. I think your proposal is a great idea. I’m excited to make a submission.

3 Likes

Awesome

here is my battle 89 submission!

-chris

7 Likes

Really enjoyable “Clapping Music” vibes. So smooth @djcuvcuv

2 Likes

hey thanks! that is one of my bigger inspirations for this one. i forget the other one of steve’s i really really like but the cover is a colorful assortment of what look like ribbons and its an orchestra playing beautiful repetitive patterns

1 Like

Here’s my submission - didn’t know there were battles -excited to participate!

4 Likes

Here’s my submission! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A blessed Yule (winter Solstice)! Any chance for a day extension on the deadline? i am very close to finished with my entry…

Inquiring minds want to know…
psound74

2 Likes

That’s fine. Same goes for anyone else. Unless it’s going to cause a stir, I’m not strict. But hurry up!

1 Like

Thanks for the extension, here we go…

Best of luck to all!
psound74

4 Likes

Ok. The submission period has ended… I don’t know how to make a vote… Can someone tell me/do it?

1 Like

Make a new thread with “battle 89 voting” in the subject line.

Then in the toolbar, there is a gear icon under which there is “build poll” you can then copy/paste the links (or the titles, if you wish) and there you go…

HTH,
psound74

3 Likes

Hey, thanks, I just tried and when I click the gear icon it just gives me the option “hide details” and nothing about a poll.

Hi everyone, I can’t find the poll. Is it still active?

I can’t figure out how to make the poll!!!

haha no worries! i can make the poll. i can do either:

• a poll which enumerates every single contestant submission as single options
  • a poll which just allows folks to enter free form text of the “name” of the submission

each has their pros/cons. lmk what y’all think or if there is a 3rd option i didnt think of

OK all,
i made a new topic for voting with the “pick 2” poll format…

Battle 89 (a proposal) - VOTING THREAD - OP-1 / Battles - OP Forums (op-forums.com)

Go forth and vote!
psound74

1 Like