Battle 89 (a proposal) - VOTING THREAD

Hi all,
Needing to just go ahead and do this…poll choices ordered by date submitted…

• op 1 battle 89 - minimalism by morning stooper
  • Drops by adrigax
  • Rectangle Craters by Chris Covney
  • MGFM by ffsynth
  • Taking Notes on Minimalism by Bradley English
  • Battle 89 minimal repetition by psound74

0 voters

Vote for up to 2 of your favorites…poll closes on 1/29 at noon EST (US).

Go forth and vote!
psound74

op 1 battle 89 - minimalism by morning stooper

Drops by adrigax

Rectangle Craters Chris Covney

MGFM by ffsynth

Taking Notes on Minimalism by Bradley English

Battle 89 minimal repetition by psound74

2 Likes

thanks for setting this up! i will need to relisten to these now :smiley:

1 Like

Great tracks!

2 Likes

yes, all great tracks. i enjoyed listening to them very much.

1 Like

Thanks so much for making the poll. Good songs everyone :).

2 Likes

Looks like we actually have a three-way tie! @adrigax @ffsynth @erbazeli !!!

Suggest you discuss amongst yourselves how you want to bring us into the 90s with the rules for Battle 90…

Thanks for writing, sharing, and voting…
psound74

1 Like

Out of my 2 votes, I’d have put @adrigax slightly ahead if that makes any difference :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fun! We could up with a new battle or you all could give us a tie breaker round… Battle 89.5…

1 Like

Hi everyone,
So sorry, I had too much on my plate lately and completely forgot about this battle, I even didn’t vote :-/

So… I feel honoured to be sharing the gold medal with you two. Unfortunately I won’t have the time to dive into organising the next battle. I hope one of my two co-winners will take the lead!

In light of this new development and in the hopes of expediting another battle I hereby relinquish my place on the podium and thus pass the reigns to @ffsynth

I’ve recently been trying to bring making music back into my life and hence been checking in here every so often as I really want to participate in the next battle, but it looks like your hopes of expediting the next battle hasn’t worked out the best. Any bright ideas?

@ffsynth Are you scheming in the background? (last seen 2/24)
@adrigax Any interest? (last seen 2/9)

Otherwise it looks like @psound74 @djcuvcuv @Sparky are all more active (not that I have the best track record myself…) I can’t be the only once itching to battle?

3 Likes

I think you should make the next battle. I gave up hope, but it was my hunger for a battle that made 89 happen, thus you suddenly are the technical winner by way of a hidden parameter.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I’ve been out for a bit FAWMing - I’ve never seen one of these up before but I’ll go ahead and give it a go.

1 Like

@psound74 @djcuvcuv @erbazeli @B1213j312 @Sparky

New battle thread here

1 Like

This rules.

1 Like