Field Broadcast | Sound Pack for the Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field

Hi all, I just released Field Broadcast. A unique sound / sample pack for the Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field which is available at Teenage Engineering OP-1 Field Sound Pack | Field Broadcast

Featuring 5 multi-sampled instruments which you can load using a drum (sampler) channel and 45 single-sampled instruments which you can load using a synth (sampler) channel for a total of 50 sounds!

Field Broadcast contains various sounds that I’ve used on my OP-1 Field albums ‘Holiday Broadcasts’ and the free album ‘Field Sketch Book’ which you can check out on my Bandcamp page if you like.

All Patches are crafted with great care using (multi) samples of my personal sample library so these are not just simple presets, but custom sounds.

Here is a simple patch play through which I hope you’ll enjoy. Cheers!

13 Likes

Beautiful samples, very nice

1 Like

Are these stereo samples? These sound great!

1 Like

Thanks, yes these are all stereo samples made with the OP-1 Field in mind.

1 Like

these sound really good! thank you for making them :slight_smile: i am loving the pianos

1 Like

Thanks a lot and I am glad you like the sounds :slight_smile: Cheers!

Thank you very much!

Ditto on the Pianos - love these in particular as I’m hoping they will help me when ‘sketching’ pieces on the move which I can then try on my real piano at home.

One question - I fins some of the ‘AMB-’ volumes really quiet - is this normal or have I done something wrong?

Thanks again @rephazer :smile:

1 Like

Purchased. Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Thanks for the support! I left quite some headroom on the synthsamples, but you can always double the volume of the individual patch in the envelope menu (press 2 and push shift and change volume using the red dial) or up the sample volume via the red dial in the sample editor using shift red dial. Or both :wink:

Thank you very much for the support!

2 Likes

Fantastic work!

I love the pianos!

Thank You for your work looking for more presets from u presets are :fire:

Thanks a lot! I am happy you like the pianos :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the support and I am already working on the next OP-1 Field soundpack :wink:

Cheers!

1 Like

Instabuy! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks, Rephazer-san! Very good pack, enjoying it sooo much! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Great pack !
Price is quitte fair

1 Like

Purchased this the other day, some great sounds especially the drum track synth pianos. Thank you!

1 Like

Purchased yesterday. Already incorporated a sound into one of my otherwise solo syntakt tracks. Well worth it! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you all very much for the support folks!
I am glad you are enjoying these sounds

1 Like

Am in, too! Thanks so much for your work.
Is it normal to have to crank up some of the first synths pads (IIRC) to actually hear them? I think some needed +20 - but also, I am a total noob to the Field and got a lot to learn! So pretty sure this could be only on my end… :wink:
Thanks !!