Gear I Didn't Buy Today

At the moment I don’t have my studio set up, so I’m just playing random YouTube videos and my old tracks through it. But I’d like 1 for sampling into my forthcoming MPC Live & another either on a pair of outputs or on the master output of my mixer.

I didn’t buy the tonic. Several times. Like it, don’t need it though.

Today I didn’t buy an Op-1 because I can’t find a new one. Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggh!

At the moment I don't have my studio set up, so I'm just playing random YouTube videos and my old tracks through it. But I'd like 1 for sampling into my forthcoming MPC Live & another either on a pair of outputs or on the master output of my mixer.

Sounds sweet dude! Nice bit of experimentation never does any harm! :wink:

I’m on the waiting list for a Cirklon = haven’t bought it yet !

It should arrive more or less when I turn 40.

I shouldn’t buy anything during the year to save for it.
And I’ll work part time from March 1st, 500€ less each months, but 1 day/week more…

Seems I’ll have to wait a wee bit before being able to buy an OB-6 !
:smiley:

I did not preorder a PLUS Pedal, the latest take on the “freeze” pedal concept already implemented in the EHX Freeze, EHX SuperEgo, etc. The PLUS has a nice-looking piano-style pedal for activating the freeze, as well as 3 envelope knobs, wet-only mode, FX loop. The PLUS team seem lik nice guys but the piano pedal is actually just an on/off switch, not a continuous controller like a real piano damper pedal, which actually sets the damping from full damping to no damping to anywhere in between. Partial damping is what brings the piano music of Debussy, Chopin, etc. to life.

Was inspired to try doing something similar on the Eventide H9 or the EHX HOG - the first EHX pedal to have a freeze effect.