Look is better yes or no?

Thanks @dimi3, post edit is now always available, but the editor is sometimes showing full HTML code instead of the formatted text, not sure why…

@punji I have never seen that… what is your broswer and OS?

It seem that only happens for the posts that I copy/pasted from ohpeewon.com. Note that the text was formatted properly initially, the HTML code only shows up now when I try to edit them. Very strange, but not a big deal.

Because you are cutting and pastes are retaining the HTML from the page you cut from. I have seem that before…

Yes!

he made it back!

Quote= convenient.

I was on the other site until @dimi3 raked me in. :slight_smile:

lol i messaged you on soundcloud about operator-1 and left the url on the newsbanner of the freeforums.net place

@KrisM, I apologize. For stupid health reasons I missed it. :frowning: Thank you for giving it that extra effort!

sorry to hear that, but glad to see the health has improved!

The banner has changed? Looks funny on ipad now. Lots of blue and shrunken banner, where it used to fill but you didn’t see the whole width of the image.

I’ll take a look.

Ya it would be sweet if you can take the border off. Is there a resolution issue? Let me know if you want more specifics done to the size,file,dpi, or whatever you need. I’m digging the flat orange buttons, the forums looking nice and crisp. Nice job.

funnily enough, the POS terminal for the little self-serve convenience store on the ground floor of my work building uses the OP-1 colors in its interface.

I had the blue to give the space pop. The image is big enough. I can take the blue away but it will be stale.

Complaint department, and peanut gallery!

OK? test a verify it works on what ever screens/browsers you use

Looks way better now! haha, I actually like that blue and it does give the forum a pop, you’re right. not so much as a frame like before. Maybe we can have more of that blue to replace the black type (Categories. In This Discussion, etc.) If you feel like it and it’s not a pain.

added and gives pop, me like!

This is on OSX Chrome. hehe the search icon kinda floats out of the search box: