Look is better yes or no?

As to the look: I would keep it white, and use color scheme of the OP-1 for subtle additions.
In general, I would use the TE site as a reference in terms of esthetic to follow. There site is really quite lovely in the way it balances detail and complexity, with bold, graphic language.

I agree it looks like facebook at the moment, another vote for all white/minimal design.
Otherwise the formatting is good, thanks!

I will get something worked out ASAP, I agree. right now I need to get features working.

Good priorities! :slight_smile:

As much of a fan I am with TE’s design directions, I don’t think this forum is about TE. Of course the Op-1 is our focus, but the forum has seemed to evolve into it’s own entity, and I think it should be based on that. The community, the lust for gear, boutique hardware, the battles, our quirky members, music genres that stay clear from Top 40, experiments and exploration of music production through gear, and more.

we will get to form and function. everyone is soooooo needy! :stuck_out_tongue:

i think we are all on the same page. we will try to build!

but I want it how I like it noooooow!

seriously take your time, don’t let this become a hassle, just get it how you like it and we’ll all adapt.

It’s kind of fun, everytime I come here it looks totally different :slight_smile: Is there a way to just randomize the theme every day? Hehe…

glad someone is having fun!

Kind of digging the current look. The light blue text on white is rather soothing and pleasing to the eye, I think.

gonna see if I can add back the banner…

Lost the Mark All Forums Read button too.

is it not in the gear in the top right corner?

Sorry, I didn’t know it moved there, for awhile it was right under the banner. Yep, it’s there and working fine, thanks!

Hope this does not hurt anyone’s feelings, but: I don’t really like the banner…
I’d prefer nothing, or just the name of the site rendeed using the Op-1 font.
The color scheme as is, is looking much better!

I am in deniel…

I’m not hurt @Piotr, I encourage all criticism good and bad. Bad is good and helps me to develop as a designer/artist. Is there something particular you don’t like, or mostly personal taste? :slight_smile:

Also check out the banner thread, I posted inspired images that helped me develop the banner. Maybe it will help you understand it.

In reality we can’t please everyone. :slight_smile:

my first day, i like the current clean look…

By the way, I can’t edit posts after a while… is that something configurable?

I will look I think there is a setting I thought those we all off…