Midnight Operator! Discussion,Speculation,Q&A

-Full coverage of OP-1 and OP-Z combinations

• @tngjonas is always a pleasure to watch, especially when he has free speech :innocent:

-maybe…I can show how the midi LfO on the OP-1 can be fed with 4 different Analog Voltages, extraordinary modular capabilities and how the OP-Z controls the whole setup. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would like to see Mr. Cenk aka Dataline playing the OP-1 / OP-Z / Octatrack… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes but made up like the Octatrack Special thing :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

the longer jonas is on, the more i have to moderate. :wink: :beers: but totally agree! anytime there is an update it would be awesome to have him cover it.

2 Likes

good idea, i think cenk would be down probably…

the show name was inspired by the ‘midnight caller’ 80-ies tv show, and one of the original ideas for ‘midnight operator’ was to take random live calls and just have conversations with people. the name dispute resulted in me offering to just change to ‘midnight operations’, which is even better suited for what i have in mind, including more people. anyway, do any of you have a reference for how to sucessfully accept live (video?) callers on stream? i’m thinking discord might offer most flexibility, while zoom maybe more general. what are your thoughts?

1 Like

episode 12 coming up…

this will be season 2 premiere.
– what are some community highlights that we should talk about?
– anything special you want to see covered?

5 Likes

Another suggestion, in case you haven’t invited him already -> Linus Åkesson

Btw, this is so amazing:

3 Likes

Would love to see more about photomatic and dmx topics! Looking forward to S02!

1 Like

Easter eggs for the patient.

Iam

2 Likes

So what was Tobias teasing in the end?
Sampling via Bluetooth ?
Video sampling?

1 Like

Tomorrow there will be an update of the app, more or less to it make easier to handle videopaks. And there is new YouTube learning Plattform by TE!

2 Likes

that tease tho,… somebody?

Whatever it is, a new app version seems to go with it, and it looks to be delayed a couple of days. They posted this in the new TE Discord:

2 Likes

Github page for the new videolab mentions an app release for April 5, to handle the new zpak format. Curious if we will see any other updates.

2 Likes

btw, how do I get into the new TE discord? I didn’t find a link.

1 Like

it says the invite is invalid or expired :sob:

TE makes it possible for people to create their own invite link, but they’d have to create one that doesn’t time out after 7 days themselves I think. Here’s one for 7 more days:

2 Likes

Thanks, that worked!