New OP-1 lemur sequencer

The octave buttons seem not to do anything (yet?).

I figured out this template relatively quickly even though I would love it if Lemur’s files came with a mini-tutorial.Some are pretty abstract…
Hi Everyone

First of all thank's for all the comments. The feedback is my reward. I've been away from keyboard
for quite some time now as my wife and I had our second child. What a ride :)

These days I have limited time. So these issues will be fixed over time.
I just checked and the sequencer now has nearly 300 downloads. That's a lot more than I had anticipated.
I would love hear what people are doing with it, so any links to your stuff in the cloud would be really cool.
@Kites did a really neat test here:
https://soundcloud.com/cerfs-volants-kites/clawsomes-lemur-op

Cheers!
/C

Now as for the last few questions:

@anr & @spacetravelmadeeasy The octave buttons don't do anything. Correct. In fact synth mode in general is not done yet.
This is due to some limitations in Lemur, that I don't yet know how to get around. More specifically
the expressions only lets you store vectors of 256 numbers and with 6 x 16 x 128 notes, it is just
a headache to decently program a storage function. But I haven't given up yet.

@Eurynom3 Yes, the sequencer is made specifically for Lemur and does not (as far as I know) translate any other platform. But a
lot of the users including myself will tell you that it's well worth the money, as it can do so many things. In fact pretty much anything you want it to.

@anr bugs? damn bugs! I'll check it. Also a mini-tutorial seems like a good idea. The first version had a walkthrough at startup,
and that just might help with some explanations.

Just bought Lemur and opened the OP-1 sequencer. But i can’t find a walkthru to get started. I did find following at the first page of this topic:

An option to take a walkthru should appear on start up. If not : swipe up in the right side field, choose control, choose show walkthru. If something is unclear post any questions here and get back to you asap.

But when i choose control, i can’t find walkthru anywhere. I’m using 2.0 btw…