New OP-1 shipping time?

Hi. I have used your 2 photos showing the packaging. If you have any problem let me know and i will remove them asap
thanks

I’m ok with that as long as we’re not bashing.

I was contacted yesterday by TE apologizing and offering assistance. If you had the same experience and have concerns I suggest you do the same.

Companies who step up to resolve stuff like this are OK in my book, so I don’t want my pics to turn into a whirlwind of negativity.

1 Like

I did not post them to bash anyone. I just think that TE will get a bit more concerned about what they do if people just don’t accept excuses all the time. The price is 1400 + shipping…the packaging was criminal…you are lucky that it works. When i got my op1 back in 2016 from a shop in Germany it was in a box within a box bubble wrapped twice. Since i am just posting a picture which is not manipulated in any way i think i am just stating a fact. Still if you don’t want me to…i will remove them

Well said. I’m good.

UPS requires a minimum of 3” buffer on items packed. If anyone were to bring a claim here UPS would deny it immediately.

I placed an order for the OP-1 from TE on Sat, March 9th, 2019.
It appears the wait time is going to be 9 days from order to receiving the item.

The timeline since ordering:
3/9/19- Received an email within a few minutes confirming they got the order.
3/12/19- Received an email saying the item has been shipped, tracking did not update for 24 hrs.
3/13/19- Tracking reflects that the item has actually been received by UPS.
3/13-3/16/19- Items tracking details it moving from Sweden, to Germany to USA
3/16/19- The items tracking says it is scheduled to be delivered by 3/18/19 before 3 PM
TBA- Delivery date estimated at 3/18/19

The tracking estimates the item will arrive by Mon March 18th, but since the item is in a city only about 2 hrs away and today is the 16th, Im hoping it may arrive even before the 18th but we will see. Ill update here with actual arrival date once I receive it. (So that people can properly compare wait times it may also be helpful to know the item is shipping from Sweden to California.)

I placed an order for the OP-1 from TE on Sat, March 9th, 2019.
It appears the wait time is going to be 9 days from order to receiving the item.

The timeline since ordering:
3/9/19- Received an email within a few minutes confirming they got the order.
3/12/19- Received an email saying the item has been shipped, tracking did not update for 24 hrs.
3/13/19- Tracking reflects that the item has actually been received by UPS.
3/13-3/16/19- Items tracking details it moving from Sweden, to Germany to USA
3/16/19- The items tracking says it is scheduled to be delivered by 3/18/19 before 3 PM
TBA- Delivery date estimated at 3/18/19

The tracking estimates the item will arrive by Mon March 18th, but since the item is in a city only about 2 hrs away and today is the 16th, Im hoping it may arrive even before the 18th but we will see. Ill update here with actual arrival date once I receive it. (So that people can properly compare wait times it may also be helpful to know the item is shipping from Sweden to California.)

1 Like

Mine got dinged up too…

It took me a few days to come up with something that wasn’t just a loop, but if you’re up for a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jKz9rjlA8

I always liked chess sounds in the background when listening to lo-fi.

I’m really loving the OP-1! I ordered a case and cover for it, since the foam case is definitely temporary storage.I also like that I can line-in my 88-key, or use it with FL studio and MIDI out to control the OP-1.

1 Like

Little update: I received my Operator 1 yesterday. The packing was fine and there was even some paper added to not let the unit rumble around during transit. Think they noticed in the forums that people started complaining. Also the unit itself is in perfect condition and everything is working as expected. God it took me more then six hours to let it go for a moment. I love it already!!!

1 Like