New Podcast! -- Small Operations

Hej hej folks!
I’ve started a new podcast called Small Operations, an unofficial Teenage Engineering fan/user group show. I’ll be featuring music from the TE fan community, news, reviews, interviews, tips and tricks, etc and I’m hoping you guys will dig it. I’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time and when OP-Z version 1.2.5 dropped, I became so excited that I finally went for it. I’ve recorded the first couple episodes (although Episode 1 is just me rambling about what the show will be…I’m still new at this), Episodes 1 and 2 are available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, etc… .

I’m hoping to get some listener participation and feedback in the form of comments and things, questions and such, maybe tips and stuff that you may want mentioned on Small Operations…direct message me here through the forums or hit me @smalloperations on twitter and instagram. I’m definitely into music submissions, which will be the main idea of Small Ops, to showcase, promote and inspire! Have a new release that was created all or in part with TE instruments? Let Small Operations help spread the word!

Love and respect to the OP Forums admin crew for the inspiration to do the show! Subscribe to the show in your podcast app/site of choice and thanks in advance for the support!!
<3 FLDPLN

20 Likes

Nice, I just tuned in.
Don’t worry, you got a good voice!

2 Likes

Ha, thanks man! That’s the roughest part is having to hear myself so much! Listening to the music is the best part for me. I’ll get better at this over time. Hopefully. :joy:

1 Like

Great idea! I’m following on Spotify.

2 Likes

Well done! Just listened to the first two episodes! :+1:

(I had some issues with Spotify search finding the podcast, so here’s a link for people like me that had a little trouble there - Small Operations)

1 Like

Right on! Thanks for checking it out you guys!
Super appreciate the link. I believe Spotify prioritizes it’s searches based on popularity so I think Small Ops is pretty far down the list for now. Thanks for the assist!

totally into the podcast! great production value, thanks for taking the time to make it and edit it together like that, sounds good! really loved hearing the different artists’ music and looking forward to future episodes if you make them, a really nice additional resource to the community- respect!

2 Likes

oh man, thank you! For listening and for supporting!
I have big plans for plenty more and I’ll do my best to keep improving the show. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I’m really digging the show man! You do a great job as a presenter dude, it’s not an easy thing to do and you’ve made it sound relaxed and effortless. And thanks again for featuring some of my tracks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s my pleasure and I look forward to doing a lot more! I’m super grateful for the support so far, I was really nervous about people digging it but so far so good I guess. I have a lot of ideas for how to improve so I’ll be working on it…excited to share more music and get some conversations with artists happening on the show! Interviews are something I’m looking forward to…cheers! :blush:

1 Like

Signed up - look forward to listening

1 Like

Thanks Johnny!!

Love it! Would love to contribute somehow

1 Like

Just heard It, congrats man!
Keep em coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

send me a vid! :slight_smile: I’d love to hear what you do with your TE stuff!! Cheers friend!!

Thank you so much! Episode 3 is dropping soon!

You guys I set up an email -
smalloperationspodcast@gmail.com for you to submit things for the show. From time to time I’m planning on posting questions or conversation prompts here, on Reddit (r/OP1users, r/OPZusers, r/pocketoperators) and on Instagram with the hope of getting listener comments and get your opinions on the air…on topic or off, so long as it’s TE related.
Write something, record your comment and I’ll play it on the show, etc… whatever sounds fun!

Episode 3 coming soon and thanks to all for your support so far! I hope this will inspire you to make more creations to share with us all!

GREAT show man! Really dig both episodes! I’m so happy that us TE nerds finally have a podcast of our own!

Tons of love from Sweden!

/XTFR

1 Like

Check out my (fairly fresh) instagram:

1 Like

This is a really great idea ! I hope that you will make a thousand of it !

Did you planned a specific day in the week to publish it ?

1 Like