New Podcast! -- Small Operations

Xtfr, thank YOU man!!

Hey there! I certainly hope to make as many as I can and so far the support is overwhelming so I think I’ll be making episodes for some time! Right now I’m still figuring out the frequency of shows and it’s more likely that I’ll do them relatively randomly, but at least one per month, without a defined day. At some point I’ll make an effort to try to get things happening on a regular sched, like every third Monday or something but for now, kind of random. I want to make sure each show is as good as I can make it! :blush:

1 Like

Rad! Keep the posts coming!

Liking the podcast and looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Johnny!
Working on episode 3 this weekend and it’s going to be a good one! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice episode. Congrats on getting it out. Love the pacing and profiling and general vibe of the podcast. Nice work :facepunch:t3:

Subscribed!

1 Like

Thanks so much and it was a pleasure laying your stuff! Keep in touch and let me know when you have releases! Cheers!

Sweet!!! I’ll be sure to check it out, all the best!

!!! Thank you !!!

Hi you guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that Small Operations episode 3 is now live! Check it out when you get a chance. Tons of great music, an interview with Jeremy Blake (Red Means Recording) and more! Subscribe if you like what you hear and let me know what you think! Thanks to all for your support!
FLDPLN

3 Likes

Nice, I’ll check it tomorrow! It’s bedtime over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Son! :facepunch:

Great episode so far. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart: :grinning:

Great, just tuned in …:musical_score::nerd_face:

1 Like

I just saw over on the Facebook group that Tobias has now been alerted to the podcast, so perhaps interviewing him or another TE team member might be easier now…

Oh man, yeah! Tobias hit me up and I’m psyched! I would LOVE to talk to him on Small Operations! so much to ask! I’m hoping he’ll help me make it happen! Cheers man! Pleasure having your experiment on the show!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you very much, friend!

Quick feedback. Listening to ep3 and the variety of music in fantastic! Blumquist followed by nosirah and perplex is fabulous.
I hope that you can keep the podcast going and there are so many purist operators out there as well as hybrid ops.

Please update if you set up patron or something like it so I can provide support.

2 Likes

@vantablack thank you!! I’m pretty excited about doing the show, so it’ll definitely keep going, no worries. One of the great things about doing Small Ops is that there is plenty of music to play, and more each day. I want to hopefully provide even more inspiration for people to make more tunes, even if only 1 minute jams on instagram… Lo-fi or not… I think it’s fun to hear what people come up with using these instruments.
I’m working on a patreon but I want to be able to provide a decent reason for people to support Small Operations. I’ll put some time into that soon. Thank you so much for the feedback!

2 Likes