New Podcast! -- Small Operations

Is there a Soundcloud feed by chance??

Not yet, but I’ll see about maybe setting that up! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi friends, Small Operations Episode 4 just posted!

Tons of great music made with TE stuff and a conversation with Cuckoo!

Let me know what you think and please subscribe to the podcast on your fave podcast sw.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Oh yeah…tuning in right now!

2 Likes

Very good work !

2 Likes

Cool, enjoyed the episodes before, will get some time to listen on my commute tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks man!!

Sweet! I hope you enjoy! Cheers friend!

Once again, killer episode, @FLDPLN!

Thanks so much my brother! :beers:

2 Likes

Great show! I’m enjoying quite a lot.

I have a couple of requests:

• I don’t think you need to spell out the Instagrams and SoundClouds etc. of the artists you mention. You already have the links right there in the (excellent) show notes. I find myself hitting skip whenever you do so – but maybe I’m just impatient :slight_smile:

• I know it’s extra work, but chapter markers are excellent in podcasts, and I think they would be super handy for yours. Listeners could easily re-listen to songs they like, and also easily skip tracks we don’t dig.

Anyhow, thanks again for the podcast!

@FLDPLN I’ve been listening to this show in my car during the work commute. I have to say I really enjoy the moments where we get to just sit and listen to some tracks.

It feels like there is such an overwhelming amount of content to listen to out there, and when I’m listening to other people’s work on my computer I’m often distracted by other things. Having a chance to listen to a curated set of people’s Instagram/Soundcloud tracks in the car is just nice.

Looking forward to future episodes! Be careful to pace yourself and not burn out!

Glad to hear it, thanks Mistercharlie ! Thank your for the suggestions as well! I was also thinking the same about my name “clarifications” and such, especially when I have everything listed in the show notes. As far as markers for songs, that’s something I’ll look into…not a bad idea.
Cheers man!

1 Like

Hey folks, FYI, it seems Small Operations was playing back in mono from most podcast rss listings… I’m reconfiguring and we should be full stereo in a couple hours. All episodes.
Cheers!!
FLDPLN

3 Likes

@FLDPLN Hey, I just wanted to chime in and say how much I am enjoying this podcast. I hit a wall musically recently and this has been a very inspiring catalyst to reconnect with the TE products again. IMHO this podcast is extremely well made and you’ve got a great thing going here. Please don’t change it too much I really like the structure.

4 Likes

@Andrew Thank YOU man! I really appreciate the encouragement and I’m super happy to hear that you are digging Small Operations! I’ll be experimenting here and there, but more or less will be keeping it a “radio show” format…just polishing and getting better at hosting over time (the hope).
The main idea will always be to feature music that I think is cool and to have a chat with different artists, well known or not, about their thoughts on TE instruments… It’s what I would want to hear, so that’s what I’m focusing on!
I’m happy that you are into it!! Cheers my friend!

1 Like

Listening now, flame leads my friend…

Wooo, right on @Laotzsa! Thank you!!

1 Like

Listening to the the episode Cuckoo joined on, awesome reaching out like that :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks @Laotzsa! Episode 5 coming next week!
:raised_hands:

2 Likes