OP-1 Blog

Lucy in the Sky anyone? http://youtu.be/goetoJlB6jE

Used to rock the op1.
But then I sold it. :frowning:

Now I bought another.
:slight_smile:

Waiting for a pair of Blue Mo/Fi to go with my OP-1. It really is a headphone gadget, isn’t it!?

my OP 1 got inside a box that wll get inside of an iron bird and shall travel to a far land (i think nord of Greece if you see the globe like most folks do- ) to meet this young hot rich teenage beauty which is also an engineer OH my sweet white brick i hope that her RME 969 will bring salvation (thats the most gay word i know) .come home when you are ready ......little digital prick

^ I want some of what @thor has been smoking!

:stuck_out_tongue:

@spacetravelmadeeasy if you like noise and most importante you make noise and your two daughters like SHAKIRA you will get what i am smoking

@thor your blood should be honey for junkies, don’t ever sell it !

just finished and uploaded this OP1 sequencer:

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/579/
took 4 times longer to programme than expected. phew

Is that for iPad @Clawsome ?
Is it usable on iPod?

@Spheric_El

yep. using lemur. check this thread for info:
http://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/15931#Comment_15931

OK, tonight I’m going to be trying to get aif not aiff audio files onto each 4 tracks of the OP-1.

If this works it’ll open up a whole lot of new possibilities for backup and set creation for me.

Also going to be getting a load of stuff ready to be thrown on eBay and Gumtree this weekend.

Oh, and I need to checkout Clawsome’s Lemur creation at somepoint too!

I’m about to play with two OP-1s.
No sync.(Sequencers need manual trigger anyway).Same clock-should be smooth.One tape looped the other free running.Wow.Toys.This is my alternative Octotrack.

Well I am miles away from mastering one OP-1,but I can tell you that is a lot of fun.Much easier with two.All those limitations are lifted.Can use the drive as a creative effect(easier)when bouncing to 2nd machine.Tape tricks.EQ.Two sequencers.loads of room for user voices and having 4 octaves is something else,(though still weird-or weirder trying to get my hands around those little keys).
I havnt tried using OP sequencer to modulate 2nd OP synth.
It’s too much.

@Spheric_El i am a jealous guy please stop you are killing me . no seriously thats great i mean even with one we all thought THATS THE ONE BABE and a second means avin it with two siamese bimbo (unsynced) . GO GO GO

…stumbled over this special offer:

OP-1 and Oplab as a bundle for 944€

that´s actual the price of the op-1 for itself - so the oplab´s for free :wink:

link fixed

Sorry @thor ,I understand .
I even thought of you but had to share.
The best thing with two is twice the OP ram ,and I can pass it round to trusted love ones at a party and not worry about messing up my tape or user voices.(Basicly less precious -in a Gollum way).

@LAUNE can you fix the link in your post? It’s coming up as a dead link. Some people might want to take advantage of the offer.

I’ve been putting finishing touches on my first two songs on Op-1. I’ve made a plenty of material on Op-1 since buying one in February, but these two stand out as the strongest of them. Can’t wait to post them on tracks section and hear what other user think about them.

By the way, which sequencer you use the most for programming drums? I like pattern mode the most, but it is only 1 bar long. I really don’t like the finger mode that much and the endless is way too hard for me. I just wish I could do longer patterns in pattern mode.

Same here @tjp1 :slight_smile: